We'll always stick together.

I wanted this to be a "Things aren't going well.." part 4, but to do that I'd have to talk about all the sadness of the Cold War, and I thought that would make me skip too many nice moments.

-------------------

March, 1945

The war was over. Romania and Bulgaria, as they used to be in the Axis, they were considered defeated in the war.

"From now on you're communist." Stated Ivan.

Vladimir did not reply. He hated this, but had no choice.

"You're not happy?" Asked Ivan.

Still no comment.

"You know.. I'm planning to take Bulgaria, too."

"What?!" Vladimir finally spoke. "Why?"

"Because he was also defeated."

"But you were on Ludwig's side, too somehow. Shouldn't you be considered a defeated country as well even if you fought against him at some point?"

The russian just sighed. "I thought you might be happy to hear your close friend might be with you now."

"I don't want him to be un-" Vladimir took a moment to think if he should contenue what he was about to say, but in the end didn't say it since he really did not want to piss Ivan off.

The tall man tilted his head in confusion, unsure of what Vladimir wanted to say.

"N-nevermind.."

"I understand you may not like me, but I really mean no harm, Vlad."

The vampire didn't say anything. He was quite surprised the russian called him by his human name. After few moments he looked away sadly. "Alright then.. I understand."

--------

Time skipping...

1946

Russia invaded Bulgaria thanks to Romania. Even Aleksander was now under Ivan's communism.

"God, we can never have a moment of peace.." Aleksander complained while sitting next to his best friend.

Vladimir looked a bit sad.

Once the brunette noticed he asked: "Is something wrong?"

"Well.. yes. It's because of me that now you're communist, too. I'm really sorry to always ruin everything for you.."

"Vlad, calm down, it's ok. I'm sure either way Ivan would have made me communist with or without your help. And it doesn't matter if you do cause me bad shit, you're my best friend, I accept that."

The vampire looked like he was about to cry now, so Aleksander hugged him. "I mean it, it's okay."

Vladimir hugged back. "I'm really happy you accept me."

"Well you accept me as well after all. That's what best friends do, we can tell eachother anything."

"Tell eachother anything" repeated in Vladimir's mind.