Just take the hint already! (pt.2)

Not me having to read the last chapter over again because I forgot everything uwu💅🌠😍
But ehm, yeaaah this is the last chapter. Enjoy.
--------------------------------------------

"A.. trip?" Vladimir asked kind of nervous. He was caught off guard by Aleksander. He hoped they could've talked maybe tomorrow since he was exhausted by the day he just had to deal with.

"Yes! Feliks and Elisabeta are right, we need a break from all this. And I already have in mind where to go." Aleksander said a bit excited.

"We're going somewhere at my place or yours as good patriots do?" Vladimir tried to joke to hide his nervousness.

"Nope, we're going to Barcelona. I already talked to Spain and he was so excited to know we'll go visit him and his city." Aleksander said still quite cheerfully.

After getting no response from Vladimir, Aleksander started looking a bit confused and got up from the chair he was sitting on this whole time. "Aren't you excited? It's going to be just the two of us having fun. If you're scared about the sun, don't worry, next week's supposed to have a more cloudy weather."
As Aleksander was about to keep going with his explanation, Vladimir inhaled then put up his best kind face "I appreciate that Aleks, I'm just- tired, that's all."

"Oh- you're right, it's kind of late, you should slee- I mean you should rest. We can talk about this tomorrow, but I'm not accepting a no, by this weekend we need to be ready to leave."

"Uhm Aleks? Is there something else- something more important that you want to tell me?" Vladimir asked, failing to hide his nervousness.

Aleksander still looked a bit confused "No, of course not, why would I?"
He was lying, and Vladimir noticed that.

Vladimir nodded. "Well in this case we better talk tomorrow about this- vacation. Can you make it home or do you want me to go with you?"

Aleksander refused and left a bit disappointed and concerned, he didn't expect this reaction from Vladimir, perhaps he figured out what was going on. He started to fear that this was a horrible idea and it was stupid of him to think he should even try.

Once Aleksander was gone, Vladimir closed the door and sighed. He was too tired for this. He headed to his room and layed on his bed quietly.

He layed there all night, looking at either the ceiling or the walls, thinking over what would happen tomorrow. "This is all too weird.. what is he up to? Is he really trying to tell me something important or just pulling a prank on me? He's never done that before. And those six pink roses..What are they supposed to mean?" He kept on thinking over what happened, where he found each rose and as time passed by, Vladimir just got lost in his thoughts and morning came. It took him to turn around and be nearly "blinded", or so he felt, by the sunshine of the morning.

Vladimir closed the curtains and looked at the clock, it was barely 6 in the morning. He sighed remembering how it's summer, so days are longer now.

Still tired, Vladimir got up and took a cold shower since he still felt as tired as ever and told himself to stop worrying because in just a few hours he's going to talk to Aleksander and clear this whole thing up, yet he was still nervous. He started being hopeful that all this does mean what everyone is telling him, that Aleksander may try to confess something.