Dacia is more of a man than you.

Okay, so, since there was that one episode with Germany meeting Ancient Rome, why not make a similar thing but with Dacia? (Some people imagine Dacia as a man, and some other as a woman, I personally see Dacia as a woman)

----------------------------------

That day the countries had a World Meeting. Vladimir got there with Aurel before the sun was up. They both were walking around waiting for someone else to come, anyone else.

At some point the blonde heard a noise from behind him. After he turned to see who he was he regretted it: it was Elisabeta. None of them said a thing, they just kept quiet. Vladimir was usually the one who'd start an argument by annoying Elisabeta, but this time he didn't say a word.

"What are you doing here at this early hour?" Asked Elisabeta once she was sure Vladimir was not gonna speak.

"I could ask you the same." He replied. "By the way, who in hell gave you permission to talk to Moldova about certain shit?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know very well what I'm talking about! You know he's too young. Why must you always screw up things for me? You know very well I do leave you alone many times!"

"Aah, it's about all my yaoi?"

"It's about YOU!"

"Ugh! Listen, you don't tell me what to do and what not to do. He is your younger brother? I don't care. I never asked for your permission and I never will, because I don't need it."

"Oh, yes, you do. You do, because if you'll keep doing whatever you want, I will do something. Something you won't like."

"And what exactly will you do?"

"I conquired your capital once, I can do it again. And this time, I may not leave anymore."

Elisabeta did not say anything. She could see Vladimir was really angry. "Well- Well that was just one time! And only because you caught me off guard! It won't happen ever again!"

"Oh, you think you're so strong, and if you fail at something you blame it on something or someone else."

"That is so not true!"

"Then look into my eyes and tell me you never randomly acused me of your failures ever in your life." Said Vladimir looking straight into Elisabeta's eyes.

"I-"

"Just like I thought." He then smirked. "But you know, Hungary, you may think you're so strong, or the world may think that, but I know someone that will always be way stronger and manlier than you or anyone else ever thought you are."

At that point some countries entered in as well, but Vladimir and Elisabeta did not bother.

"And who would that be? You?" She asked scoffing.

"Maybe.. No, hah. I'm not talking about me, but about someone very close to me."

"Serbia? Bulgaria?"

"No, and no."

".. Are you talking about Moldova? The.. dead one."