Things aren't going well.. (PART 1)

We arrived at 1910, you know what comes 4 years later..

———————————————————

                                     July, 1914

In the last four years nothing much happened. After Vladimir and Aleksander found Aurel and realized he was Bassarabia, Vladimir suggested he could take care of the little one since Bassarabia was still just a region of Romania. But not long after, to Vladimir's disappointment, Ivan found out about Aurel, which didn't make a good turn since he kept sticking around the kid, which made Vladimir think Ivan would try to steal him away like he did with Moldova years ago.

"Wait wait wait- Roderich (Austria) and Elisabeta want to start a war??-" Asked Vladimir confused.

"Apparently yes. They blame it on Serbia for their boss' death." Said Ivan.

"Oh poor Vuk.." replied the blonde quietly.

It was unusual for Vladimir to talk to Ivan, but after hearing some rumors he thought he was the best to talk to.

"Neither Germany's heping much with this." Contenued the russian.

"I have a feeling this isn't gonna end well.."

——————————

"Oh hohoho. So now you're stuck in this shit because of your people." Said Aleksander after hearing Vuk's situation.

"I believe you're really enjoying to hear a nation might declare war against me.." Replied the serb quietly.

"I wouldn't say enjoying, but surely I'm not sad. I mean you deserve it."

Vuk did not say anything, just puffed.

"Oh come on, other countries might help you."

"I know but I don't want war.."

"Guys! Guys!" Rushed in the room Vladimir.

"Oh hey Vlad." Greeted Aleksander.

The blonde took a moment to breathe since he's been obviously running to get there, then sat next to Vuk and grabbed his face with his hands. "Are you okay?? Did that bitch do something to you?!"

"I-" at that point the serb couldn't help but blush a bit, he was not expecting his good friend to do such a thing.

"Woah woah- calm down." Aleksander said and without realizing he started trying to break the two. Was it to not make the situation awkward or a bit of jealousy, too?

Vladimir let go off of his friend and said in a slightly worried tone. "I heard you might go to war, I don't want you to go to war!"

"I'll be okay, Vlad, don't worry.."

"No you won't! I know how it's like to fight against Elisabeta, please don't do this.."

"It really isn't my decision.. It all depends on what Austro-Hungary will decide."

At that point the three were interrupted by someone who came in, it was Sadiq.