How can this work out..?

Well, I decided to leave aside History and make more interaction, after all the History lessons I made even you all and I deserve a break.

---------------------------

In the last days Vladimir and Aleksander did not speak to eachother. When they would meet, they would awkwardly smile and then look away.

It was a rainy day, the sky was all gray. The raindrops were hitting the glass of the windows hardly. The sound of them hitting the windows could be heard too clearly.

Vladimir was looking out of the window of his room, hungry, with a glass of water in his hand, trying to make his hunger go away.

Aleksander instead was in his room, sitting on his bed while reading a book, since he didn't have anything better to do.

At some point Aleksander stopped reading his book. He took a moment to think back of when Vuk so impolitely confessed his secret to the last person he wanted to tell his secret to. Yet it was his best friend. He himself said they could tell eachother anything. Aleksander was just scared of what Vladimir could think of him if he'd find out, and in the end it wasn't a good reaction, as he expected.

He missed talking to his best friend, he even missed his creepy stories about who knows what haunted castle from his country. He really missed his silly jokes and his toothy smiles. But he was too scared to even dare say hi to him.

Vladimir wasn't in a different possition as well. He also missed his best friend's reasuring words, shy smiles, even his scent of roses. Yes, he could smell it, after all he was a vampire. He wanted to talk to him but he had no idea what to say.

After few moments the blonde sighed and went to his desk. He then took a paper and a pen, sat down on his chair and started writing.

In the meantime the brunette left his room and went to grab some yoghurt, because why not he thought.

While eating his yoghurt, the bulgarian noticed on a shelf a book about folklores. That made him remind of his best friend again, and couldn't help but chuckle at Vladimir's fails on his attempts at some spells.

---------

The next day it was rainy again. They had to work at Russia's house as usual. Neither Vladimir or Aleksander knew if they should finally break the ice or not.

Vladimir yet knew it was him who had to make the first move. He headed to his best friend and tapped his shoulder to catch his attention. "Hey." He said in the sweetest tone he could make.

The bulgarian got a bit scared, but calmed down once he heard the sweet voice. "H-Hi."

"Okay so.. I know lately we didn't speak much." He stopped and looked at Aleksander to see how he'd react. He just looked a bit away quietly, scared and sad. "And I think we should talk things over."

"If you don't want to be my best friend anymore you can just say it now.."

"What?? No, of course not! Why would you even think I don't want to be your best friend anymore?" The blonde asked concerned.

The bulgarian did not reply.

Vladimir sighed. "Aleks, I still want to be your best friend. That's why I think we should talk things over, so we can solve everything."