God, I love you

March, 2007

At that time of the year every day the weather changes, and people pay more attention to all the trees around that blossom.

That day it was cloudy, and Aleksander was just looking from the window of the school to a cherry tree filled with white flowers.

He looked like he was thinking of something, deeply lost in that thought. But no, he wasn't thinking of anything, he got lost, not in his thoughts, but in that cherry tree.

Aurel then ran in the hall to get to Aleksander. "Bulgaria! Bulgaria hey!"

Hearing the shouting, Aleksander came back to reality and turned around to see where was that voice coming from. At that point Aurel was next to the brunet. "What's up Moldova?" He asked with a slight smile on.

The moldavian reached into one of his pockets and took out a small box. "Here, this is for you."

Aleksander grabed the box and opened it. "Oh wow- it's-"

"A mărțişor!" Said Aurel.

Inside the box there was a small adornment made with white and red rope making a bow, and in the middle a clover made of gold.

"It's beautiful, thank you, Mol." Said Aleksander. "Is this from both you and Romania?"

"Nope, this is just from me." Replied Aurel.

"Is that so." Said Aleksander staring at the adornment.

The bell rang then and so everyone went to their next class.

When Aleksander entered the classroom he already saw Vladimir who was sitting at his desk while reading a book. The brunet walked up to him. "Hi there."

The blond looked up. "Bul! Hi!" He greeted back. And with that said Aleksander sat on his seat while Vladimir went back to his book.

The bulgarian kept thinking about the adornment, he didn't really think about them this year, he was mostly focusing on his birthday coming up next.

While deeply thinking, he didn't realize how time passed and everyone was doing their work.

"Hey." A hand snaped its fingers in front of Aleksander's face so he can wake up to reality.

"Hm?-" He looked confused and saw that hand was Vladimir's.

"What's up with you?" The romanian asked when he noticed how confused his friend was.

"A-ah, nothing, nothing. Just thinking."

"About what?"

"You don't need to know."

"Oww, that's mean." Vladimir pouted a bit.

"I don't need to tell you everything, you know."

"Yeah well I told you one of my biggest secrets, I think I deserve to know the little things that flow in your mind."