Finally, we meet again.

November, 1762

The guest was nowhere to be seen, it's like he vanished in the nowhere.

Moldova and Transylvania were looking around everywhere, while Vladimir was in his room under the blankets.

Of course he told them, and of couse they weren't scared and helped him. Transylvania especially, since he's also used to magic, meeting strigoi and other unhuman creatures.

What were they going to do? In four days they had to go to Sadiq's home and with Vladimir a vampire, it would have been ten times harder. There was also apparently no way they could turn him back, so poor Wallachia was stuck like that.

Well, he already couldn't age, was pale, had strangely long canins and red eyes. They thought maybe no one would notice. But there was still one problem..

"Feeding." Said Transylvania looking at the other men. "This would be our only problem. You can't eat nor drink anything aside blood and water."

"Well this won't be a problem. We can leave some blood from the animals, and we have slaves and prisoners." Said Moldova hoping his idea would be a good one.

"Well yes, but." The blonde waited a moment before contenuing. "The vampire instincts will strike whenever someone will bleed, since vampires prefer human blood."

Vladimir didn't know what to say, he was still shocked after what happened. He always reminded of a vampire, but becoming one of them for real was never one of his dreams.

----------------

Neither Aleksander had it that better, he didn't clean even one quarter of the house and he was already exhausted. He had to wake up early in the morning, just to finish late at night.

He was so done with Sadiq, but what could he do? The answer was anyhing. He could not do anything, so he just had to contenue hoping he'd finish as soon as possible.

"Dude, you seem half dead." One of the territories Sadiq has conquired said.

"You think I don't know..? I also feel half dead. I can't keep up with this." Aleksander replied

His 'friends' all told him they'd help him with pleasure, if it wasn't that Sadiq gave them all different tasks as well, and it was impossible to do two at the same time.

The bulgarian thanked them anyways and said it was fine, then he headed to the next room he had to clean. This one was a bedroom, so he also had to wash the blankets, pillows and any cloth that was there.

"I'll never make it out alive.."

-----------------

Days passed by, and there was one day left before the three had to visit the Ottoman Empire.

Vladimir didn't eat nor drink anything in those days, he didn't feel hungry, but a bit thirsty.

At first he did try to eat an apple, but it had no taste at all, it was like chewing on solid air.

"I guess this is why vampires don't eat or drink anything.." Vladimir thought to himself.