We're best friends, right?

Yes, I know I'm making a lot of historical things, but this is what Hetalia's mostly about. Plus if you don't know Romanian and Bulgarian History (yet I don't know much myself about Bulgarian History) then you came to the right place.

———————————————————

                                    March, 1869

"Ugh, what crappy times.." Complained Vladimir. "I still can't believe Moldova decided to stay with that russian bitch."

Of course time passed, and of course many things happened, especially to Wallachia: he was no longer under Sadiq's control, but now under Ivan's, and even had to fight for him. Transylvania had to struggle with the Austro-Hugarian Kingdom who demanded that the romanian-transylvanians had to just accept to be part of the kingdom. Moldova had to go with, Ivan, as just mentioned, for Wallachia's sake.

It was stressing, everything happened so quickly, for them. This all happened in half a centurie, but for them it was like it happened all in two weeks.

For Aleksander's disappointment, he still was Sadiq's puppet, even after 500 years.

"Come on. Give it a rest, you know he did it for you." Said Vuk who was still, himself, under Sadiq's control.

They were on the roof of Sadiq's home. At night, obviously.

"Yes, I know that. But I never asked for it.. plus lately both him and Transylvania are feeling ill, which surely isn't good. I'm afraid something bad may happen.."

"Calm down, Wallachia. No matter what happeneds you'll get through it." Said Aleksander trying to comfort his friend.

"I don't know.. Those last few days he told me that if he won't make it out alive.. He'd.. like me to take his territory. But him dead is the last thing I want!"

"You're overthinking it, Vlad." Replied Vuk.

"I may even be, but it still could happen.. And what about you, Aleks?"

"Hm?-" Asked the bulgarian a bit confused.

"I heard that you may have a chance to finally leave this turk."

"Yeah well.. you're right, I have a chance, but it's not said I surely will leave." Replied Aleksander.

"Lucky you.." muttered Vuk.

"Aw, don't worry. I'm sure you will leave, and when you will. I'll celebrate for you!" Said Vladimir. "And even you, Vuk."

"Me?-" The serb was confused.

"Yes, you! You'll leave Sadiq, too, sooner or later, I know it." Reasured the blond.

At that line Vuk gave a slight smile on which Vladimir returned but with a big, toothy one.

"You know-" Said Vuk then laughed a bit. "I doubt I'll ever get used to your teeth."

"Aaah my teeth-" Vladimir thought, then tried to hide his fangs behind his lips.