When we'll see eachother again.

This chapter will also be mostly about Vladimir. Sorry if you may want to see Aleksander more, I just know Romanian History better. I might try and get more informations about Bulgarian History as well if you wish to see Bulgaria more.

———————————————————

                         November, 1762

They haven't seen eachother since then. Vladimir had no idea what happened to him, and if he was still alive or not.
Just like last time, Vladimir grew quickly, he seemed like he was in his early 20s. Yet times were rough for him.

After Mihai's death (Michael the Brave), in 1601 and Moldova and him decided to make a union, hoping they both would be stronger that way, Transylvania, who got a bit of independence, yet still under the Asburgic Kingdom's control, decided to join the two. But no longer after Sadiq (Turkey) decided it was time to expand: he occuped all three territories.

And for Vladimir's dislike even Ivan (Russia) joined the scene by taking Moldova's time away. He thought Ivan was just stealing Moldova from him, and he didn't like it.
After Vlad the III's death Moldova had to take his place of 'parental figure' and guide Vladimir.

Just like all the territories he conquired, Sadiq suggested they could always come and live with him. But Vladimir didn't want to hear any of it. Because of this, neither Moldova wanted to leave, and since the two wanted to stay Transylvania thought it would be useless to go alone.

———————

"Hey, you okay?" Asked Moldova holding at Vladimir's room's door.

"If I'm okay? Of course I'm not okay. These times are so crappy and everyone I hate are right under my nose." Replied Vladimir covering his face while sitting at his desk.

"Watch your tone, kid. If someone hears you you'll be in trouble."

"And what are they going to do to me?" Said Vladimir turning with an angry expression."Overthrow me? I'd like to see that comming! They can't overthrow a state, and even if they could, if I die, Wallachia dies. And I doubt that any of those people would want to lose the last bit of freedom they have and become permanently a part of the Ottoman Empire."

"You are right after all but-.."

"But what? Neither you must like it any better than me! With that russian bitch that has you at the palm of his hand."

"Ivan doesn't want to hurt any of us, he actually wants to help." The young man replied at the rude comment.

"Whatever.. I just- can't stand any of our surroundings. All they want is to get bigger and bigger. Little do they know that the bigger you are, the more chances there are for you to die.." Vladimir's voice tone changed from angry to sad, remembering his grandfather.

Moldova made his way next to the so called Wallachia. "Listen, kid. I know we're not having the best of our times, but I'm sure everything'll work out in a way or in another. Oh, and I also wanted to talk to you about the latest rumors.."

"What rumors?" Vladimir was confused, he swore to himself that if it was Elisabeta(Hungary) talking shit about him again he would have... He kept quiet waiting for an answer from his 'parental figure'

"Strigoi" Said firmely the young man and waited a while before contenuing. "People recently stated that they heard strange noises at night and they found many deads, most of them with bitemarks on their necks."

"Ugh.. vampires.. What would they do in this territory anyways? It's not like we're a such cruel place. Unlike someone else I know.." Vladimir said, thinking at his latest enemy, Sadiq.

"I don't know. The reason why I told you is because I wanted you to be careful."

"Whatever, they can't kill me anyway-"

The blonde got interrupted. "But they can transform you into one of them."

At that point Vladimir didn't say anything. His good friend was right after all..

"And one last thing.. Transylvania and I were planning on visiting Sadiq."

"WHAT?–"

"I know, I know! Hear me out! I know your issues with him and all. But we thought that if we can't fight them, then make them our friends, so we should start off with maybe seeing what's like in their place as well. You don't have to come if you don't want to. I just thought I'd tell you, I mean, maybe you could even make some new friends, or see some old friends again."

See some old friends again.. "What do you mean by seeing some old friends again?"

"Well I'm sure you made some friends in the past. As you wonder around all day long." Joked Moldova

"Hey! I don't wonder around all day long! I do lots of important things as well!"

The young man laughed a bit. "I know, I know. Just teasing you."

Vladimir pouted and turned away from Moldova, then the thought came to him "You could even see some old friends again."
Ha! Like that could be possible.. There's no chance..

————————

That night Vladimir stayed up thinking. He couldn't help but hope that maybe he could find his long lost 'friend' there maybe? Well, he would never know if he would never try. Then he easly fell asleep while trying to remember how Aleksander was when they met.

The next morning, when Vladimir woke up, he didn't wait one bit: he ran right to Moldova and..

"Wait you want to come to Sadiq's place as well?" Moldova was surpirsed by the news, quite shocking news. "How did you change your mind so quickly. Wish to see someone?" He then gave a smirk with one of those faces that say 'Someone in LOOOOOOVE?'.

"Well– I- I actually do." Vladimir confessed, trying to ignore Moldova's invading expression.

"For real? Well then, this is really unexpected. But glad to see you want to come, too!"

When he heard that, Vladimir remembered Aleksander's green eyes, somehow he felt like they were passing through him. It felt strange, but liked it.
But then the thought came in 'What would he say?' 'What if he won't even be there?' 'Will he recognize him?'

"Earth to Wallachia?"

"HUH?-" Vladimir snaped out of one of his deep thoughts again.

"I was telling you, that before we'd go there, we were gonna have a guest, and I was hoping you could keep an eye on him."

"O-oh. Sure! I can do that."
What could possibly go wrong now?