Rebels In The Building

Chapter Three

#Marissa POV

I took a deep breath before Billy Jean by Micheal Jackson came on. I felt the adrenaline pump through me as the beat blasted through the speakers. I smirked watching the cheerleaders as they watched us do our routine.

I swear we are some bad ass bitches. We all kicked our legs up dropping into a split before doing a backflip causing the crowd to go wild.

We backed up blowing kisses at the cheerleaders.

The captian, Kasey-Lee which was me and Malinda's cousin rolled her eyes before starting their routine. I had to turn around real quick to stop from laughing. These people don't come for the cheerleader hoes. They can't even keep up with the rhythm. Just sad. Malinda and I haven't been cool with our cousin since we were little. Her mom, Kasha, did some foul shit to Xylia so they haven't been cool with her since she was my age.

In the end, we won like always and Kasey took it upon herself to punch Xylia in the back of the head when she turned around. I quickly pushed through everyone and grabbed her by her ponytail slamming her onto the gym floor. I watched one of our dancers, Stephanie hop into it with another girl. Vanessa and Malinda ran over holding that bitch down as me and Xylia stomped her ass out. I felt someone pull me up and I turned around to see my two year boyfriend Kendrick holding me back.

"Calm down beautiful."

I blushed and let him carry away. Xavion grabbed Xylia and Vanessa. Some girl with freckles grabbed Malinda's arm pulling her back and calming her down. The guards pushed everyone back in the bleachers.

I turned around to Kendrick and smiled slightly. I've been with this man for since the end of 11th grade while he was a freshman in college. I never really thought we would be together. It was nice in the beginning until we started college. Then his head got big and he bossed me around more. It all got worse that he went to drugs. When he was high, he was a monster. Hitting me and treated me like shit. When he wasn't high, he was the sweetest boyfriend you ever want.

He smiled his gap showing which made me smile a little. "I missed you baby."

He leaned forward for a kiss but I blocked his lips from mine with his head. I moved back not in the mood for his

"Don't think I'm not mad at you anymore nigga." I frowned.

The last time I talked to him was earlier this week but I was currently ignoring him because he gave me a black eye that I now had to cover up from the girls and my family. The only reason he hit me was because he failed a test and had to retake it or he won't be on the team.

He sighed. "Baby you know I didn't mean to do that."

I smacked his hand as he reached out to me.

"Don't you touch me you liar. You said that the time before that and before that." I sneered.

Kendrick growled glaring at me. I felt him grip my arm hard digging his nails into her arm. "Alright I'll be by your house later on tonight. You Bette come outside when I get there too or I'm going to fuck you up." He smirked walking away from me.

I let out a small cry biting my lip before looking at my friends. I wish I could tell them what was going on. To everyone in the school we are a power couple that everyone looks up to but the didn't know the true story. I wasn't happy and I hated pretending to be.