Our Late Night Memories

Chapter Fourteen

#Amari POV

I jammed to My Way by Fetty Wap sipping on some straight vodka. I could already fell the liquor hitting me all crazy. Sam dumb ass left me for Marissa. That nigga ain't shit. He get his girl and mine being stubborn.

I glanced the dance floor and stopped on a girl with swinging her hips left and right. Her body was built beautiful and you could tell she worked out. The dress she had on showed her beautiful back that had a sexy ass arch on it and a cut in her dress on the side showing off her legs. I felt my legs making my way over to her. My arms clapped on to her waist and stuck on to her like leeches.

The song changed to Child's Play by Sza and everyone started dancing slower. Shorty started rolling her hips moving to the beat. I groaned trying to keep myself from getting a hard on. I could almost hear her chuckle. I don't know why but it felt good to have her in my arms.

Suddenly, I felt myself getting yanked off of her and thrown to the ground. I couldn't even brace myself before I felt the punches being thrown. I covered my face blocking most of them to catch who was hitting me. It was Xavion, their football team captain. I raised one leg kicking him in his chest causing him to fly off of me. He ran towards me throwing a punch but I quickly dogged it putting him in a headlock. He tried clawing at my arms but I wasn't going to budge. This nigga just fucked my ass up. I heard a scream and looked over to see Xylia in tears watching in horror.

"Stop please." She mouthed wiping her tears. It didn't help because more fell. I didn't know what it was but I was a softy when I seen a girl cry.

I quickly let him go walking towards her. I embraced her in a hug. "I'm sorry you had to see me that way."

I heard long coughing and turned around to see a few of the football team members helping him up. He straightened himself up before glaring at me. He looked like he was fuming.

"You need to stay away from my little sister." He growled.

Xylia pushed past me. "We wasn't even doing anything Xavion. All we was doing was dancing. Can you stop acting like dad for a day?"

Xylia was Xavion's little sister! Huh that's funny. It's really a small world.

He shrugged. "Well I wouldn't have to act like them if you wasn't acting like a whore."

The whole crowd gasped. Even I gasped at that shit. I looked down to Xylia face. Her face was stone cole before she smirked.

"Okay cool. If I'm such a whore, I'll be a whore." She smiled grabbing hold of my hand and pulling me out the party. The valet was waiting for us with the key. He tried handing it to her but she shook her hand before pointing to me. He gladly gave it to me. I looked at her Caddy sitting there beautifully.

I opened her passenger door letting her get in before walking over to the driver side. I said a silent prayer asking God to make sure that I drove safely and guide me before getting in the car.

I turned to her. "Where do you want me to take you?" I asked staring at her beautiful face.

She stared at me for a long time before bursting into tears. My eyes widened as she sobbed. "Can I go home with you? I don't want to face my brother tonight."

I nodded. I actually felt bad for her. She looked so hurt and vulnerable which wasn't her usual self. I pulled her into my lap as she sobbed harder into my chest. I rubbed her back pulling her closer into me. I don't know what it was but something in me had the urge to never let her go. My arms tingled when I touched her.