Was it Worth It?

Chapter Thirty

ONE MONTH LATER.......

#Amari POV

I groaned leaning back in my bean bag frustrated. It's been a month since me and Xylia fucked and it was pissing me off. She been acting different and we haven't fucked since. I needed some more pussy and I been feeling really deprived. When I ask her for some she either get mad or sad that I'm only using her for sex.

Now no I'm not using her for sex but come on. You can't just give a man some good pussy then stop. I have my needs too. Whenever she needs some head I give it to her but as soon as I try to go all the way she stop me.

My phone buzzed showing I had a text from Sampson.

Sam: yo you trying to go to the club today?

Me: yeah it's whatever. I ain't got nothing else to do anyway.

Sam: yeah I got to prevent you from beating your dry ass dick any longer lol

Me: I ain't thinking about it. Just hit me when you get here.

Sam: Alright.

I closed my phone rolling my eyes. This nigga always got to joke about something.

After getting my outfit on, I walked outside waiting for Sam. A couple of minutes passed later and blowing his phone up he pulled up. I hopped in his car and we pulled off.

"Why you take so long?" I asked.

He scoffed. "Pussy nigga bitch perfection take time."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever nigga."

We pulled up to club around one and it was still line out the door like it just opened up. Sam parked in the back and we walked around walking right in since the bouncer was one of my aunts friends. It was packed inside like it was outside.

Today was 90's day and some Cater 2 U by Destiny Child was blasting on the radio. Sam tapped on my shoulder getting my attention.

I looked over to him. "What?" I yelled since the music was loud.

"I'm about to go over there I see Marissa." He yelled pointing over to the corner.

I nodded walking away. Damn this nigga just got here and already leaving me for some broad that don't even want him. I mean yeah I understand he likes her but he couldn't keep his lips to himself.

I ain't tripping. I made my way to the bar. I might as well have fun while I'm here.

After many many shots, my head was throbbing and bitches was getting badder by the hour. My vision was blurred and I know my ass couldn't be driving home.

A brown skin girl walked up to me smiling. She looked nice looking at me with seductive eyes.

"What's your sexy ass doing here by yourself ?" I said smirking.

She flipped her hair smiling. "My girls are around here somewhere doing whatever. My name is Leeya."

"Amari. Yo you're fine as hell." I said analyzing her body to the best I could. Her ass was fat and her titties were poking out just enough so that you could tell they were big but they weren't falling out.