Ordinary People

Chapter Twenty-Four

#Xylia POV

I moaned clenching his dick as I rode him. He grunted pulling me closer as he pounded into my pussy.

"Oh my god Amari, I'm about to cum." I moaned.

He slowed down giving deep strokes. "Let it out, cum for me baby."

He sped up pulling me closer so that our lip could connect. I cried out finally letting my climax out.

I woke up in nothing but a pair of blue lace boy shorts. I sat up to see I wasn't in my bed. I had a major headache and my throat was as dry as a desert. I looked over to the nightstand to see an aspirin with a cup of water along with a note.

Here take this. It'll help you feel better. Brunch should be made by the time you wake up. I'll be in the kitchen or on the balcony.

Amari

I smirked sitting up. Clothes were scattered everywhere in the floor, I bit my lip trying to process everything that happened last night. I hope we didn't do anything to crazy.

Amari was standing in front of the kitchen stove flipping bacon humming some song. I snuck up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist. He stopped turning around smiling.

"Good morning." His husky voice purred kissing my forehead.

I blushed kissing him. "Good morning to you too. What is all of this? You know how to cook?"

He shrugged laughing. "I know how to whip a little something something in the kitchen."

I laughed. "This stuff better be good if you got me eating this."

He smirked. "Go sit down. I'll make you a plate smart ass."

I sat down at the island watching him do his work. He put one of everything on a plate with a bowl of mixed fruit before handing it to me. I did a silent prayer before digging in. I bit my lip smiling.