More Drama

Chapter Twenty-Two

#Xavia POV

I sat at the headboard of my bed staring at the wall. My hair looked a mess and my clothes were eight days old. I haven't left my room in a week. I didn't see a point in leaving. My phone was smashed against the wall. I know my assistant and manager probably called me by now but I wasn't in the mood.

Becca walked in staring at me before pulling one of my feet out and rubbing on it.

"I know your hurting Xavia because I'm hurting too. I'm disappointed that Xavion hid something from us and Xena didn't tell us this. That doesn't mean to go in your room and hide. You need to talk to your children. Especially Xena. I cried myself to sleep seeing that she couldn't trust me and talk to me about to the situation."

I looked at her tears in my eyes now. "My babies lied to me Becca. I know I'm not here a lot but they couldn't even trust me enough to tell me extreme things like this. Xavion has a damn girlfriend and I know he's been with lil Nessa for a who,e because they been in the tabloids for a while. I'm so stupid for not connecting it."

"And then Xena. Oh my god my baby. I loved her so much and I failed her. I should've noticed when she was bleeding a lot when she was one day and wouldn't let me take her to the hospital. Xylia is probably messed up with everything."

Becca pulled me into a hug. "Look why don't we have a big family meeting? Have Kaden come over too because I know he doesn't know about the twins. He's just as much family as family as the rest of us."

I nodded wiping my tears. "I'll text him and tell him to come over right now."

She pulled me out the bed brushing my blonde hair back. I leaned into her hand enjoying her touch against my skin.

"Go wash up Xavia. I'll text him and have everyone down at the dining room table when your ready."

I kissed her lips nodding. "Okay baby."

She walked out the room leaving me to stare at the door that she just left out of.  I was tempted to crawl back into the bed and hide from the world but I knew my responsibilities was calling.

My feet guided me to the shower and I turned the water on adjusting it to the temperature I wanted it before turning it on. I pulled my clothes off getting into the shower. I moaned feeling the water massage my aching body. I stayed under the water letting it wet my hair and roll further down my body until it made its way to the bottom.

My mind still couldn't process what happened. Maria and Tori haven't reached out to me and I haven't reached out to them. I was upset with how Corbin treated Mali about her being a lesbian. I rather that then find out my daughter was molested by my brother. He's lucky his ass got locked up five years ago otherwise I would've killed that pussy nigga.

After an hour of sitting in the shower and washing up, I got out. My hair was tied up in a high bun. I lotioned my body up sliding on a black lace bra and thong. I threw on my gray PINK Sweatpants and hoodie zipping it up so you doily the see my exposed chest. I made my way downstairs praying I didn't have to deal with this.

Kaden sat at the table. He looked over to me smiling as he walked over to me. I gave him a small smile as he pulled me into a hug.

"How are you Xavia?" He asked.

"Things could be better."

He frowned. "What's going on?"

I looked at my children. Xylia was biting her lip thinking something she got from me. Xavion looked like he didn't want to be here and Xena's were red and puffy like she was crying.

"Can we sit and talk about this Kaden?" I asked.

He nodded sitting down. "So what's going on?" He asked.

I looked over to Xavion. "Son why don't you tell him?"

He shrugged. "Well me and Vanessa been going out for a year and everyone found out about us."

Kaden stared at him before smiling. "I'm glad y'all finally told them." All of our eyes widened.

I glared at him. "You knew?"

Kaden shook his head. "Yes and no. I could tell something was going on with the way the would look at each other but I never could say for sure. It wasn't my business to tell either."

I frowned. Same old Kaden for you. I looked at Xena who signed before clearing her throat.

"Father I have to tell you something to tell you too." She spoke up.

Kaden looked over to her smiling. "What's up buttercup?"

"Six years ago, uncle Alex molested me and I had an abortion." She mumbled fast.

He stared straight her like she cut his manhood off. He was about to say something but Xena started crying which caused a chain reaction because Xylia and I started crying too.

"Daddy don't hate me for not telling you. I was so young and scared for anybody to know about it." She sobbed.

He stared at her before pulling her into his lap.

He sighed. "Baby girl I could never hate you. Regardless of if your 21, your my little princess. Just please don't hide something like this from me because it broke my heart." He said kissing her forehead. I thought I was tripping but I saw a tear slid down his face.

A banging on the door interrupted us catching us off guard. Becca  and I stood up heading for the door. Before we opened it, Becca wiped my face.

"Whoever it is, don't let them see your tears."

I nodded pecking her lips.

When I opened the door I was shocked at what I seen. There stood The bitch Kaden cheated on me with, Verona.

I bit my lip from saying some smart shit to her. She was standing with some young girl.

"What the fuck do you want and why are you at my house? I asked frowning at her. The fact that she's here at my doorstep infuriated me.

The young chick smacked her lips. "Bitch don't be talking to my momma like that hoe."

My eyes widened. "Hoe?! The only HOE around her is..." I was cut off by Kaden.

He walked out confused. "What's going on?" He looked at Verona before rolling his eyes. "What do you want?"

Now the children was out and my anger was only spiking.

The girl rolled her eyes. "Mom we don't have to do this."

"Hush up child." Verona let out a loud cough before clearing her throat. "Well I found out a year ago that I have cancer and I only have two months to live."

I scoffed. "Why do we care?" I asked rolling my eyes. I felt Becca nudge me but I didn't care. These hoes had me fucked me.

"Well before I die, I wanted my daughter to know who her father was."

My jaw dropped as I looked at Kaden who looked terrified. "My what?" He asked.

She sighed. "Yes, this girl in front of you. Kimberly, is your daughter."

Verona is from the first book. She wasn't a character that was brought up a lot but she plays a big role. I know it's short but I didn't know what to say.

What are you feelings on Kimberly?

Verona dying?

Xavion nonchalant feelings about telling everyone about Victoria?

Comment Vote & Feedback please!