Forever More

Chapter Thirty-Two

#Jesus POV

Alaziah giggled as I tickled her harder. She gasped for air before laughing again.

"Oh my god Jesus I quit. I'm sorry." She laughed. 

I grunted. "Say it then."

She screamed. "Okay okay. Jesus is the best ever and he's big daddy."

I laughed leaning up smiling. "Thank you for finally admitting it."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. You left me with no other choice."

I pulled her into my arms. "Awe the baby hurt. Give me a kiss girl."

She meshed my face moving away. "Boy you better get them lips away from me."

I fake pouted. "Bring your ass here girl. Show daddy some love."

Alaziah smirked crawling over to me before planting a kiss on my lips. I pulled her onto my lap groaning as she rolled her hips on my manhood.

I pushed her down so she couldn't move. She pouted. "Come on Jesus. It's been forever."

I laughed shaking my head. "It's only been three days. You better calm your overly horny ass down. Beside I had to go."

"Where you going?" She asked.

I stood up throwing a black Polo shirt on. "I'm going over to Malinda's house."

She smiled nodding. "Is Celeste going to be there?"

I looked at her confused. "Uh yeah more then likely. Why you asking all these questions Alaziah?"

She bit her lip up looking down. "Because I have no friends. My dad didn't trust anybody so I never had friends except for the butlers and maids at my house. I just want some friends."

I sighed pulling her into my arms. "Alright bighead don't start crying now. Come on let's go get ready. "

We left her house heading over to Mali's crib. I had a lot on my mind hitting me all at one time.

For one I missed my damn sister. I know I said it would be cool for her to leave but I wasn't expecting her to leave so soon. I can't be mad at her though. She's in love and ready for her next step in life. Who am I to stop her? It's just wild that she's all the way on the other side of the country.

Me and Alaziah's relationship is wild for real. We don't have a label on each other yet but we both know what we are to each other.

I put my hand on her thigh keeping my eyes glued to the road. "You ite?" I asked turning the corner.

"Yeah. I'm just a little tired."

I chuckled. "You should've went to sleep when I told your ass."

She smacked her teeth. "I wasn't sleepy then. Now I am sleepy though."

"Yeah with your backwards ass."

We made it to Malinda's house a little bit after. I turned the ignition off looking at Alaziah.

"What Jesus?" She groaned looking over to me.

I shook my head. "Am I not aloud to look at you anymore?"

"I never said that. You just look like you want to say something."

"Now I don't want it say anything. I just want to look at your fine ass looking like a bottle of wine and shit."

She rolled her eyes. "Boy bye."

I laughed. "Sike nah but give me a kiss though."

She leaned forward letting our lips touch before pulling back.

"Alright now let's get out."

We got out the car walking up the driveway onto the front porch. I knocked on the door tapping my foot as we waited patiently.

Malinda opened the door in a Nike tank top and Nike sweatpants. She smiled seeing us pulling me into a hug before pushing me off and punching me in the arm.

"About time your ass made it over here." She rolled her eyes before suppressing some laughs. "I'm just messing with you guys. Come on in. Malinda and I just finished cleaning up ."

We walked in after her seeing Celeste sitting at the couch with a glass of wine secured in her hand. She smiled seeing us walk in after Malinda.

"Hey guys. It feels like it's been forever." She smiled standing up.

Malinda rolled her eyes. "That's because it had been forever. This nigga been too booed up to be hitting anyone up." She teased nudging me in my shoulder.

I laughed hugging Mali. "Come on. You be booed up too."

It felt good to be around people again. Life's getting too stressful for all the shenanigans. I'm just glad I got my girl on my side.

How do you guys feel about Jesus? Sorry for such a short chapter. I just needed a filler because the next chapter is going to be a much longer chapter. Let me know how you feel.