Confidence is Slim

Chapter Six

#Vanessa POV

I brushed my wavy hair back touching my swollen lips from the kisses that Xavion gave me earlier. My hands slowly rolled down my neck slightly touching the purple bite mark that I had. It was extremely noticeable.

The door opened and I quickly pushed my hair around to cover up my neck. I turned to see my mother smiling at me.

"Mom." I smiled giving her a hug kissing her cheek.

"Ah it's nice to see my baby. I miss you." She said rubbing my face. "What happened to your lip?"

My eyes widened a little before I forced out a laugh. "Uh me and Malinda was play fighting and she accidentally punched me."

She frowned. "You can't be messing up your pretty little face. That's your prized possession. What are you doing today?"

I shrugged. "I dont know yet. I just got dressed."

She nodded. "Well you want to go shopping in Paris. I still have the private jet running at the airport. It should be warm out in Paris. We can even invite the girls too."

I smiled because that means that Xavion could possiblly be coming as well. I mean I wouldn't mind hanging out with my girls but that's my man.

"Sure Momma. Lemme freshen up."

She nodded walking out the bathroom. I heard giggling and my dad's voice so I'm assuming that she went to her room.

I grabbed my foundation rubbing it on the bite mark trying to blend it in with my skin complexion. I put on my peach MAC lipstick. Brown glitter eyeshadow, eyeliner, and some mascara to compliment everything. My mom always says don't let people see you vulnerable. I know I look fine without but it's also boost my confidence. I pulled my hair up into a high bun before smiling at myself.

I grabbed my white short sleeve t-shirt, beige high waisted distressed pants, and peach Micheal Kors blazer. I slipped on my peach and gold Micheal Kors 6" heels before walking into my walk-in closet to get the matching beige and peach Michael Kors bag.

"Vanessa come downstairs." My mom called from downstairs.

I picked up my iphone from off the bed before quickly walking down the steps. My mom looked at me before nodding.

"You look pretty baby. Classy and casual."

"Thank you mommy."

"Well c'mon. We have to meet the ladies."

"Is Jesus coming with us?" I asked.

A little later, Jesus came down wearing a gold Versace shirt with black Cargo Versace pants. He put his black Tims on before throwing his Versace shades on.

"Sorry I was late mom." He said kissing her cheek.

She eyed him before smiling patting his cheek. "My baby looks more and more like his dad every day."

I rolled my eyes walking out the door letting Mitchell, our personal driver, let me in the backseat of the limo. Jesus and my mom hopped in the car pulling off. I sighed. I hop the don't act like simple minded people while we're in public.