Unpredictable

Chapter Eighteen

#Jesus POV

I jogged down the street towards my house hoping to clear my mind. I usually have a blank mind. It helps to keep me from getting distracted. I can't be caught slipping. I'm jogging without my gun on me but I'm not worried to the least bit. I trained in Martial Arts and Boxing. No nigga could catch me slipping even if they tried.

I finished my workout walking back into the house. I stripped of my shirt groaning as I felt my muscles tightening up a little bit.

My mind has been wondering around every since that party. It's been a week and the kiss Alaziah and I shared was fresh on my lips. I'm usually able to solve my problems easily and without a doubt but she got me fucked up.

Maybe it was seeing her when she was by herself and how alone she looked until she saw me. It made me wonder did she have any friends. Protective daddy probably didn't allow none of that.

She intrigued me in many ways. The way she smiled when she knew that she had me slipped up. That laugh when I was yelling at her. Was I getting soft? I hope not.

I called my mom seeing that no cars was in the driveway when I walked in except for my own.

"Hello son." She answered.

"Mom, do you know where everyone is?" I asked walking over to the kitchen. I pulled a bowl out of the cabinet making me a bowl of cereal. I sat at the island eating.

"I don't know. Vanessa said she was going over to Xavia's to hang out. Jesus is at work. I don't think I'll be home until late." She stated. It sounded like a bunch of noise in the background.

"Alright mom. I'll see you then."

"Alright baby. I love you."

"Love you too." I hung up the phone finishing my bowl of cereal.

My parents. I don't know how I felt towards them. My mother since I was little was always on the road so she spent little time with us. I remember there was one time we was five and she decided to bring us along and one of the paparazzi grabbed Vanessa up trying to ask her questions. Mom lost her cool punching them in the jaw. Dad thought it was best we just stayed with him.

My dad was working everyday except on Sunday. He thought Sunday was our day to spend together. Regardless of if Momma could make it or not. He tried to make sure the family stayed together as much as possible.

Vanessa was always the quiet one. I seen how she tried to make Momma as happy as possible and to be proud of her. The older we got, the more Momma let the world get the best of her. We had to look good no matter where we went or it would get judged on her part. I'm still surprised I've been able to be a hitman as long as possible.

It's not like my family doesn't have enough money to provide but this was my way of releasing my pent up anger. Being angry because my family couldn't be a normal family. Private schools, being in the limelight all the time. No Mommy Son bonding. I'm don't feel the need to cry because that didn't stop her before when she ran off and it ain't stopping her not so fuck it.

I heard a click from upstairs interrupting my thoughts. I though that she said everyone was gone. I walked over to the fridge pulling my hidden pistol out from behind it. I had a hidden gun in every room. Never know when my lifestyle is going to catch up with me.

I slowly walked up the steps careful not to make a noise. The noise sounded like it came from my room. I put my hand over the door knob taking a few breaths and a prayer before opening the door. The pistol was ready in my other hand.

My eyes widened at the sight before me. I dropped my gun. White petals danced around the floor and candles were lit everywhere. Right in the middle was Alaziah on my king bed laying in all red lingerie. She smirked biting her lip.

"Took you long enough." She purred.

I closed my eyes closing the door taking a few breaths.

Father forgive me because I am about to sin.

Hey I thought I would give yall a little filler. I had major writers block and didn't even know what to write but here you go. A little insight on Jesus.

Do you think Jesus is going to soften up towards Alaziah?