The City of Love PART 1

Chapter Seven

#Vanessa POV

We pulled up to the airport a couple minutes later. Xavia's shiny burgundy red limo was already there including Maria's midnight purple Yukon Chevy was sitting there.

I hopped out the limo with Jesus and Mom following. Maria got out of the car with Malinda, Marissa, and Cj. Xavia got out as well as Xylia, Xena, and Xavion. I blushed feeling butterflies but I hid it. My mom squealed with happiness quickly making her way over to the girls. They did a group hug.

"Ugh I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever." Xavia exclaimed smiling.

Maria brushed her hair back before kissing both their cheeks. "It's been a week. It is forever."

"Well you know how modeling agency is. Enough of that, let's get on the jet. Paris is waiting for us."

All ten of us get on the jet. I quickly plugged in my peach Beats by Dr.Dre playing Wading by Jhene Aiko.

Picture me rolling
Out in the open, baby I know
That you would notice
You have been hoping I wouldn't go

Should I be wading?
Should I be wading for you?
Don't keep me waiting
I will turn blue

I felt a tap on my shoulders. I opened my eyes sliding my heaaphones on my shoulder to see Xylia looking at me. Aunt Via, Aunt Maria, and mom was sitting in the backseats and we was all near the front.

"Yeah Lia." I asked.

"Are you cool? You look like something is on your mind?" She stated. That got Xavion's attention quick. I rolled my eyes smiling at his protective ways.

I waved her off. "I'm fine girl. Trust me. Just relaxing."

She smiled. "Good." She turned to Marissa. "Rissa. How's you and Kendrick doing?"

Marissa smiled slightly rubbing her neck. "Uhh we're fine. Haven't seen him lately."

Xena smiled. "Y'all are cute together."

Rissa gave her a weak smile nodding.

"Everybody is single except Marissa." Xylia joked.

I frowned biting my lip. If only they knew and if only they would be okay with it.

Jesus laughed. "I got me a little shorty. That count for something."

I rolled my eyes. "That girl is only good for one thing and that's sucking dick."

Jesus smirked. "And she do it good too."

I leaned back closing my eyes. The stuff I put up with with these people.

-------------

I felt my body being shook. I looked to see my mom looking at me smiling.

"Wake up baby we're here."

I yawned strecthing a little, slipping my heels back on, and walking off the jet.

All of us got into the limo as my mom yelled some orders in French to the limo driver.

Maria fixed her glasses. "Alright guys. We're going to be dropped off at the Eiffel tower. Each will receive 600 dollars each. Use it wisely because that's all you'll be getting. Your phones should have changed to this time zone so we'll meet back at the tower at..." She checked her phone. "8' o clock sharp."

We all nodded. My phone buzzed. I looked to see Hubby name pop up. I smiled looking at Xavion.

Hubby: Are you going exploring with me baby?

I blushed.

Vanessa: Of course. This is the city of romance.

Hubby: Oh yeah. It would only be right that I spend it with the woman I love.

I closed the phone feeling my whole face reddened up. I hope nobody catched me blushing this hard. I really love this man with all my heart.

We got out the limo seperating. Aunt Maria, Aunt Xavia, my mom, and little Corbin Jr. went together. Rissa and Lia went together for girl shopping. Malinda and Jesus said they were going to the bar to watch sports which left me and Xavion together.

Xavion wrapped his arm around my petite waist puling closer to him. I blushed looking down.

"What do want to do?" He ssked nuzzling into my neck.

"I don't know it's up to you." I said shyly.

He picked my face up with a finger. "Don't get shy on me. You know I hate that shit Nessa."

I looked down. "I'm sorry."

He kissed my lips tenderly. "Don't be. Now where do you want to go?"

I bit my lip looking up to the top of the tower. His eyes followed mine before smiling. He tugged my hand pulling me towards the tower.

"C'mon up to the top of tower we go."