Some Things Are Best Left Unsaid

Chapter Two

#Malinda POV

I woke up the next morning with the biggest headache. I rubbed my head groaning. Fucking hangover.

Everyone must've fell asleep wherever they landed. Xena was leaned up against the wall. Marissa was on my back. Jesus was halfway off the couch with the Xbox controller under his butt and Xylia was sleep on the toilet. Xavion and Vanessa was both missing.

I shrugged it off because it was probably nothing anyways.

I leaned up yawning which caused Marissa to fall off me. She groaned rolling around on the floor before getting up.

"What the hell Mali?" She groaned fixing her hair before standing up.

I shrugged tugging at my basketball shorts before standing up. "You was preventing me from getting up."

She frowned. "So what the fuck. You could've woke me up."

I groaned. "Whatever Katara I don't want to hear your fucking voice. Early in the morning and she wants to be a bitch is beyond my understanding.

Marissa growled. "Don't call me my fucking middle name Chelsea."

Next thing you know punches were being thrown and I tackled her causing us to fall on Jesus. He groaned before waking up. It took him a minute to adjust and realize what was going on.

"What the fuck?! Xena! Xylia! Help me break this up." He shouted jumping up.

They both woke up confused but as soon as they seen us fighting they hopped up trying to break us up. Xylia groaned shaking her head as Xena and Jesus grabbed me while Xylia grabbed Marissa.

"Why are y'all fighting??" Xylia whined.

"Dumb bitch mad because I pushed her off of me this morning." I growled rolling my eyes.

"Shut up Malinda you bitch." Marissa yelled.

I jumped up trying to push them off of me. "Bitch do something. I'll fight your ass again."

"Lets go bitch." She said jumping up as well trying to come over to me but Xylia was blocking her.

I guess all the noise was being loud because Xylia's mom Xavia came walking in.

"What the hell y'all doing out here?" She yelled.

Xena rolled her eyes. "Mom they're fighting again. They woke everyone up to this foolishness."

She rolled her eyes too. "Oh my lord I thought it was something serious. Y'all better chill before I call Corbin on y'all asses."

Marissa quickly stopped brushing her hair back while I sat up rolling my eyes. Corbin a.k.a our father wasn't around a lot because he traveled a lot working. I hated that shit because we never seen him and when he did come he brought guilt gifts. I didn't care for them but Marissa loved that crap. She was a daddy's girl. I wasn't like I use to be.

I shrugged walking out the tree house and into the kitchen. Vanessa and Xavion was already in the kitchen smiling at each other but stopped when I seen them. I pushed past them analyzing the food for today.

"Good morning guys." I smiled grabbing a plate and piling food onto it.

Vanessa brushed her hair back smiling back at me. "Good morning Malinda."

Xavion nodded his head making his plate as well. Everyone piled into the kitchen before heading to the table. Xylia's dad was already there drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

I smiled sitting my plate down before sitting down. Xylia and Jesus sat on opposite sides of me. Vanessa and Marissa sat across from me. Xavion sat beside Xylia and Xena sat beside Marissa. Becca and Xavia sat at the ends of the table.

Xavia drunk her orange juice before smiling. "So what's the plans for today?"

Jesus smiled. "I got basketball practice with the guys before the prep rally."

I smiled. "Yeah I have to start preparing for basketball so I'm going to practice as well before the rally."

"Great well then we can go together then. Less gas money."

Xylia started spreading jelly on her toast. "Well Marissa and I have to get ready for the prep rally as well. We are having a dance off with the cheerleaders and I'm not getting beat."

Xavion rubbed his hands together. "I got to get ready for my championship and the rally. Dad is going to take me to get my dreads retwisted. Becca you should come."

Becca looked over to Xavion rubbing through her dreads. "That does sound like a good idea. I'll see if my schedule is free."

I stood up. "Well I must be going. I got to get ready for the pep rally. I'll see you guys later."

I grabbed my gym bag and left out the house walking down the street. I jumped over the fence by the train station and started heading the other way towards the opposite way of my crib. I kept walking for more than twenty minutes.

I walked up the door to the yellow bricked house and knocked on the door. The door pulled wide open to show my beautiful girlfriend Celeste. She stood in a purple silk robe that showed her perky hardened nipples. I'm guessing nobody is home.

I pulled her close to me kissing her lips.

"I missed you baby." I mumbled against her lip.

"I missed you too. Now come on inside. I'm home alone." She purred pulling the robe off of her body to exposing her full naked body.

I licked my lips pushing her back before closing the door behind me.