All This Craziness

Amari on the left and Sampson on the right.

Chapter Eleven

#Vanessa POV

I brushed my hair back inhaling my wine wood tip Black n Mild sitting on my car roof staring at the waves crashed down below the cliff. Sometimes I need a moment of silence to myself. Trying to aviod my mother, father, brother, friends, and Xavion. Whenever we weren't with the friends or he wasn't at football practice, we were together. It got overwhelming sometimes. Nobody even knew I smoked but this is my way of releasing all my pent up stress.

Having to live up to my mom and the way she lives life has always been a difficulty since I was a little girl. She always expected the best and when you failed it was a major deal.

I could hear my speakers in my car lowly playing Jhene Aiko soothing my mind with her melodic words.

"I wish that I could do things my way and live free." I said out loud to myself. Maybe some change is what I need at this moment. I mean I'm in college so technically what my mother says doesn't affect me. It's time to do me.

#Xylia POV

The bell rung signaling the end of class. I grabbed my college books and walked out the class. I pulled my phone out and texted everyone who texted me during class.

Mali : What are you doing today ? Tryna chill ?

Rissa Boo : Why is Sampson still trying me ? Ig he doesn't realize that I'm taken.

Jesus : Did you hear about that turn up on Friday ?

Big Brother : I can't pick you up. I got football practice.

I texted back Malinda telling her I'll meet her at Chipotle. I laughed at Rissa and her overly dramatic self. I asked Jesus some info asking for information on the party. A party doesn't sound too bad right now.

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going when I bumped into Amari again. I groaned cursing myself. He smirked helping pick up my books.

"I swear it seems like we keep bumping into each other. It must mean we're meant to be." He laughed licking his lips.

I rolled my eyes chuckling a litttle. "You must not take no for an answer."

He shook his head licking his lips. I had to look away for a minute. The way he licked his lips made me want to lick them.

He began playing with his nose ring. "So are you going to that turn up that I heard about ?"

I smirked raising my eyebrows. "Maybe. I might stop past to see what it's about."

"Well if you do you gon have to give a little dance. I heard about how you on the dance team."

I laughed. "Lemme think about that young man."

"Young man? All of this is grown man lil mama." He said grabbing his crotch.

I rolled my eyes smirking. "Not even."

He took hold of my hand kissing it and smiling. "I have to go but maybe another time my beautiful queen."

I laughed watching him walk off. That boy is something else.

I pushed myself up walking down the street towards ny house. Since I couldn't get a ride from my brother, I might as well walk.

#Kasey-Lee POV

"So do you have everything planned out ?" My mother asked licking her lips.

I nodded biting my lip. "Yes Ma'am. I have to watch all of them getting pictures of them in the act and expose them to their parents."

She licked her crusty lips again.

"What are you getting on Marissa?"

"That she is getting abused by her boyfriend."

"Malinda?"

"She's a lesbian and she has a girlfriend that she's been serious with for a while."

"Vanessa?"

"Her and Xavion are dating but they're doing it in secret."

"Jesus?"

"He's a current hitman and kills for Robert."

"Do we have anything on the rest of them?"

I shook my head. "Not that we know of. Xena and Xylia both don't have anything on them."

My mom nodded. "Alright go find out the information and try to find some dirt on them girls. I won't to take all of them down when I expose them to their parents. I want to break Xavia, Tori, and Maria's hearts like how they did mine years ago."

I walked out the room shaking my head. I don't know how she couod have so much hate for them. From what I see nothing was wrong with them. Not saying that I liked them but they are blood. Maybe I should try hanging out with them or something.

#Malinda POV

I pulled my hair into a high ponytail streching a little before continuing my job. I didn't have nothing else to do for the day accept exercise. Working out is something I always do though. It was a way I realised my anger.

ASAP Rocky blared in my headphones pumping me to go faster.

My mind slowly drifted off to Celeste. God my baby was just beautiful. Simply amazing. At the moment she was at her nursing classes. Glad to have a woman with goals in her life and trying to get out of the hood. I don't live in the hood but she lives out by Compton so she's seen some wild shit. I told her I could provide for her with the allowence I get and my job but she doesn't listen. She's too damn stubborn. I love her though.

I walked into my house grabbing the towel that I left on the porch before wiping the sweat off of my face. My dad came out the kitchen smiling kissing my forehead. I groaned pulling away.

"Dad I just got done jogging." I said sitting at the counter.

He shrugged cleaning his hands off on his pants. "And? I can't show my daughter some affection."

"I never said that."

I left the kitchen going up to my room before collasping on my bed. My calfs were tightening up and I was worn out. I realized that me and my father don't have a really good relationship. The same goes for my mother on certain occasions. I just don't talk to my family. I just feel like an outcast. They would never approve of me and my ways.