Broken Record

Chapter Seventeen

#Sampson POV

I hopped out my car walking to the my dorm. I just went and picked me up some Popeyes and now I'm coming back. Amari lately been in and out of the dorm barely coming home.

I wasn't tripping though I knew why. He was getting hooked on Xylia. He was acting like he wasn't but I knew he was. Regardless of what he wanted to say.

I unlocked the door walking in. Amari was sitting in front of the TV playing madden. I sat down beside him opening the Cajun mashed potatoes and bean before going in. He tried grabbing one of my chicken legs but I popped his hand.

"Naw nigga fuck you doing." I asked looking him like he had two heads.

He paused the game looking at me. "C'mon now. Lemme get some. I'm hungry as hell."

I gave him a straight face. "You wasn't even thinking about a nigga until I popped up in this bitch with some food."

"My bad bro just let me get some."

I stared at him a while before throwing him a chicken breast. "Bitch ass." I mumbled.

"Much love nigga." He laughed.

I ignored him pulling my phone out and scrolling down my Instagram. I stopped when I seen Xylia's name on here. She had a picture of Marissa on it. She had on a sexy spandex dress that was hugging her curves.

@therealxylia y'all going to have to follow my bad bitch @itsmarissa she's a real beauty and she's SINGLE.

I chuckled before commenting.

@sammybitch not for long

My phone beeped real quick. I knew it either had to be Xylia or Marissa.

@itsrealxylia olp 😱 @itsmarissa you better get him

@itsmarissa 😯 I ain't even in his

@sammybitch you better chill Rissa , you know I'm your nigga 😏

@itsmarissa 🙊 well if your my nigga come take me to get some ice cream.

@sammybitch arrrrite wya

@itsrealxylia she at my crib 💁🏽😈

@sammybitch be there in 20

I shut my down putting it back in my pocket finishing up my food. Finishing my stuff, I stood up brushing the crumbs off of me. That must of caught Amari attention because he paused the game looking back at me.

"Nigga where you going?" He asked.

I smirked. "I got to go past Xylia's crib to pick up Rissa."

This nigga perked up like a dog when he heard Xylia's name. "You going past my baby Lia's house without me. Damn that's shady. Let me get dressed."

I looked down to him in his boxers. "She got you rushing to get changed. Damn she must really got you hooked on that pussy."

He laughed. "Naw nothing like that. We ain't even that serious like that. I'm just feeling shorty."

I smirked. "Yeah nigga whatever. Go get dressed. I got to change my outfit anyway."

I walked out of my clothes stripping out of everything except my boxers. I put on my teal teal NIKE Roshes, my teal Jordan jersey shirt, and black Trueys. I sprayed myself with some True Religion cologne. Damn I looked good.