Smoking Chambers

Chapter Five

#Jesus POV

I rolled up the blunt, lit it, and inhaling the blunt before letting out the smoke. I smiled loving the way the smoke went down intoy lungs. I smoked for a living. I barely do when basketball season goes on because then it messes with my lungs. Mom and Dad would flip out if they knew too and I wasn't about to hear they mouth.

I passed the blunt to Ricardo who was laughing. We was on our third blunt in the trap house.

"This nigga in love with the weed." Ricardo joked.

I laughed shaking my head. "Not even like that. Mary Jane just know how to please me."

Pedro laughed. "Yeah alright. This nigga know he would marry weed if he could."

Before I could repsond, Roberto had one of his bodyguards come for me. The guys looked at me with that knowing gaze. I shrugged my shoulders getting up and following him to his office.

When we walked into the office, Roberto was staring out the window while one of his workers was typing something in her full birthday suit.

"What's up boss?" I asked stretching. My face carried no emotion. I wasn't nervous but that was only because I smoked a couple blunts before I came in here. That's the only thing that can help calm my nerves.

"Ah Jr my good man. How's everything? " Roberto asked.

I shrugged. "Nothing serious."

He nodded before throwing the red folder down. "This one was a tricky one. He tried kidnapping my babygirl Alaziah the other week while me and Britney was on vacation. I need you to do what you do best. "

I nodded before walking out. I was in a gang. Yes I know it was stupid but it gave my money. It wasn't even like I needed the money because of my parents income. Still I liked having my own money. I didn't sell anything. I just did what I do best. Kill.

I hopped in my Ferrari driving to the address. I had Wiz Khalifa blasting in the background. I bobbed my head and smiled. My phone me lit up and I seen I had a text from my little shorty Raven.

Raven: Papi when you gon' come see me?

I chuckled shaking my head.

Jesus: I got you after this mission I got to handle.

Raven: Alright baby. Be safe please.

Jesus: Aren't I always.

I parked around the corner from the house slipping my ski mask on. I jumped out the car climbing over the fence to the backyard.

I used my lock opener quietly opening the back door before sliding in. It was dark and barely any lights but a kitchen light.

I made my way upstairs checking each room until I made to the last one on the far left. I opened the door leaving it open behind as I walked in. Connecting the silencer onto my pistol, I gently put the pillow over his head. I looked away before pulling the trigger.

Raven picture in Multimedia.