Guilts Eats Your Soul

Chapter Thirty-Three

#Amari POV

I bit my nails anxious about what I did last week. I haven't seen Xylia yet and I'm still nervous on how I'm going to tell her.

I don't know what overcame me that day. I should've kept my ass home instead of going to the club with Sam. I can't blame him though since I can only make my own decision.

I can already picture the way Xylia is going to do to me. She's going to try to kill me. I knew once I started messing with her that she was crazy as hell but I still had to try her ass and do some dumb shit like this.

I just was about to take her to Miami and meet my family but I doubt that's going to happen now. She's going to try to whoop my ass and leave my ass.

Then don't even get me started on my mom. I'm about to get an ear full when I come visit her this short break we about to have. Shes going hit me with the 'I raised you better then this' speech and then tell my aunts and grandmothers. Her crazy ass. My mother and Xylia got another section when it comes to irritating the hell out of me.

My phone ringed loudly as a call buzzed to get my attention. I answered without looking at it.

"Hello." I answered sliding a pair of socks on.

"Hello this is Joshua Atkins Coach for the Oakland Raiders. Is this Amari King?"

I smiled already knowing what he was calling for. "Yes I am him."

"Well we been taking a look at you and think you would match well with our team."

The Raiders wasn't the only people trying to get me. The Miami Dolphins, Philadelphia Jets, and the Arizona Falcons wanted me too. The Raiders were the only ones that were being persistent.

I nodded smiled. "I've been thinking about it too. I agree that I would fit well with this team actually."

"That's great. Let me know when you want to discuss business. I would like you and Sampson on my team. You guys make a real good dynamic duo that could lead us to the super bowl this year."

"Thank you. This is really amazing."

We continued talking before we hung up. This is great. I can't wait to tell Xylia the good news. I frowned realizing that we still weren't talking. I couldn't deal with going any longer without talking to her. We're together and we shouldn't just not communicate with each other.

I shook my head leaning back. I can just wait until I feel like talking to her since she wants to be difficult about it.

My phone rang again and I answered annoyed a little. "Yo."

"Hello lover boy." A unknown voice said as she chuckled a little.

"Who is this?" I asked generally confused.

"Oh you already forgot about me. That sucks for real. I'm just kidding. It's Leeya." She laughed.

My mind went blank until I realized who it was. A part of me wanted to get mad but I couldn't because she didn't know that I had a women.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"Ouch someone's a little hostile."

"Ugh it's not that. You're just the least person I want to talk to right now. "

"What's going on?" Her voice changed and it sounded concerned.

He scoffed. "Why would you care?"

"Well believe it or not but I think of you as a friend even if we did fuck. Now what's going on?" She asked.

I sighed before explaining it all to her.