Fed Up

Chapter Twevle

#Marissa POV

I felt the blow of another hit against my face as I tried blocking my face. I don't know why I was even getting hit but I know I had to protect myself. I came over and Kendrick was already mad as hell. I knew the drugs only enhanced his angry.

He stood up smirking before spitting in my face. I felt humiliated and disgusting. Kendrick lifted his foot up kicking me in my back. I passed out.

I woke up in the darkness on a bed. I smiled thinking it was all a dream until i felt the arms wrapped around me. I realized that it wasn't a dream and everything had happened. It was dark outside so I knew that I'd been unconscious for a while. I pulled myself from his arms and climbed out the bed running out the door quickly grabbing my stuff before leaving .

I don't know where all this random energy came from but I used it and took off.

When I stopped running, I realized that i was on campus. I clutched my chest in pain trying to catch my breath. I looked over and seen Amari and Sampson walking the other way. I limped my way to them trying to scream but my voice wouldn't let me.

I prayed closing my eyes before screaming. "Sampson!!!"

He looked back in my direction smiling when he seen me. His face dropped the minute he seen my bruised face and ripped clothes. I collapsed on the ground feeling like the walls were closing in. I closed my eyes.

#Xylia POV

I applied my favorite Lush Pink Dragonfruit lotion before slipping on my black lace push hop bra and thong. I admired my body snapping a couple pictures before sliding in a black pencil skirt with a loose off shoulder red shirt. My phone began ringing on the bed. I walked over checking and seeing it was Marissa before answering it.

"Hey wassup Rissa. It's nine o clock at night. What's up?" I said sliding into my red Michael Kor flip flops.

"Xylia it's me Sampson. Something happened to Marissa and it's bad. I need you to come to my dorm room asap."

My eyes widened gasping for air. Oh my god my bestfriend. I asked for his dorm number before quickly hanging up. I kicked my skirt off throwing some black PINK sweats and running out the house. I hopped in my car driving out the drive thru and zooming down the street. I thought about texting Malinda and them but i didn't have the time until I knew for sure that she was okay.

Once I pulled up to the dorm residence, I jumped out my car and ran to his dorm. I banged on the door tapping my foot impatiently. The door opening showing Amari looking at me. I pushed past him walking into the dorm.

"Sampson!" I called out pulling out my glock. I don't know who caused my bestfriend pain but I wasn't taking no chance.

He came out the room holding his hands up when he seen the gun in my hands. "Hold up wait shorty what you doing?" He asked keeping his eyes on the gun.

I pointed it to his head. "What did you do to my bestfriend?" I growled.

"Look on my mama, Marissa was like that before I even got to her."

"Xylia." I heard Rissa croak out behind him.

I pushed past him quickly walking to her but stopped when I seen her beat up face. I gasped feeling the tears rush.

"Oh my god Marissa what happen?" I asked pushing her hair back to see her whole face. She had a slit on top of her eyebrow, and knot on her forehead, black eye and busted lip.

She groaned. "I fell down the steps."

"Don't lie to me damn it Marissa. Who did this to you?"

She looked down before mumbling something. "Excuse me what was that." I asked trying to bit my tongue.

She sighed before looking at me with the one eye that wasn't fully closed. "Kendrick did this."

I gasped before closing my eyes to keep my composure. I pulled my gun out looking at it for a minute before getting up.

She jumped up worried. "Xylia don't do it. I know how you get when you're mad."

I looked at her frowning. "Easy for you to say but I'm the one that has to look at what he done to you. I'm out. I'll be back later."

I couldn't believe that it was Kendrick that did this shady shit to my bestfriend. I ran over to Kendrick's dorm before banging on the door. I was heated out of my mind and could see red. He opened the door with a smile that quickly turned into a frown.

"What's up Xylia? You talk to Riri lately ? I called her but she ain't answer my calls." He smiled cockily leaning on the door frame. It was enough to see a glimpse of a girl laying in nothing but her bra and panties.

I smirked? "Yeah I got something she wants to tell you." I pulled my pistol out pointing it at him. "Stay the fuck away from Marissa."

I shot him in the shoulder twice and in the leg causing him to collapse. I squatted down beside him.

"You tell anybody who did this and I'll blow your brain off next time. Make sure to tell your broad back there too."

He was too busy screaming and crying but he still managed to nod. The broad behind him was screaming her head off. I tucked my gun in my purse tapping on it smiling before walking out the door. You don't fuck with what's mine.