ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Sooo Guys, I'm gonna update the next chapters and post this.

since i never told you how I got inspired because i'm a Ranz addict also, and also, when I fisrt starting to read wattpad. I found some writers that eagerly made me to write this piece of crap.

anywho. I'm satisfied and happy to say THANK YOU for the almost 2K reads. it makes me proud and to say HEY ! I love you all and will always love you. I would always wanted to edit but this writer's block literary blocked me from writing :)

Not much to say, but THANKS everyone.... I love you all, if you want to talk to me or ask something or say crap at me. I am willing to answer.

thanks everyone.... and also, i dedicate this to my favorite writer of all time here on Wattpad, @forevermystic. she's the one who inspired me to write this, i was gonna create a Larry fic, but im not good at it. so I settled what I can do ! FAN HER, she's an amazing writer and also she made me realize something.

never stop beleiving in yourself :) and read her stories, especially Changing My Direction ! uhhh, dont even get me started what a book ! I LOVE IT ! and i will buy it if it was to be sold.

AND ALSO,  A Thousand Years is my favorite song of all time so... you get my point

Thanks for caring everyone

- Josh Stylinson <3