ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15)

OMG Heyo guys !

How's chappie 14, well i decided to update quickly to update summer train and upload I Wish in December.

I dedicate this to @imjustbeingrandom, she's a new friend of mine and she's great writing Ranz fanfics, so if you want to read her story then go to it and start reading it my liddo hearts

And also, totga is in hiatus for having extreme mental block, but don't worry it will resume in December 19

And also, I had watched breaking dawn part 2 with @littlemisslovebeer, she said that I just wasted my money just to hear ATY part 2, but it was worth it.

Shut up Joshie, and let them enjoy the chapter.

-Josh Stylinson

All Of My Doubt (Chapter 15)

Josh's POV.

I was dying to know the reply of Oliver; It took him almost one and a half minutes to reply. When he moved his lips after 100 nanoseconds, I listened to the tone of his voice that makes my underwear fell down.

''Josh, you know, it's so wrong if you would ask'' he answered while he was gently rubbing my cheek bones.

I was puzzled by his answer and decided to ask him for I did not understand what the hell he said. ''What are you trying to say.'' I removed eye contact from those shining beautiful brownish black eyes and looked at the plain white tiles underneath his bed.

''It just means, I should be the one who would ask''' He brushed my cheeks consecutively now lifting it up to my hair. And as he leans closer to me, I could feel him breathe, and then he pecked the top of my forehead and brushed my hair. ''Of course Josh, I'm proudly to announce that I, Oliver Lance Posadas is willing to be your boyfriend.''

From those words that came out of his mouth, I could feel my stomach having a huge rave party. My blood rushing through my cheeks and ear, and electric shocks surround my whole body, from the thoughts of it I thought I was lucid dreaming. It was too surreal to know what was really happening.

Then I heard a large bang on the door, I was shocked because Oliver was about to brush my hair when the sound hampered us from doing anything. I never thought who that was. But I would like to stay here and be comforted by my new boyfriend. I thought I was just dreaming about it. But come to think of it, I never even realized that I could get this far and have some space for him in my life.

"What was that ?" He glances to the door trying to identify who was that, I was also looking at the surroundings who was that, but everybody in the room was also doing the same thing. I began to get tensed up because I thought it was something entity explanatory.

But, after the incident that made us look, the people inside were so proud of us, I never knew that would be their reaction, I thought they would be disgusted. Arlene was clapping her hands when Oliver agreed. Then some people inside were crying of too much softness.

As much as I wanted to applaud them, I'm still puzzled whenever I'm with Oliver, something doesn't feel right. Yes, he is my boyfriend now but there's something missing in him, the spark that would make me go the 'OW' in my heart. But no, there's someone who my eyes has been eyeing all the time that gives me that movement. And it was somehow great, but every time I would be looking at him, I could only feel pain and conscience telling me to stop my infatuations for him for one; I have a seemingly hot boyfriend. Second; I have no chance over him.

But every time I would look at him, somehow I get the feeling we are having the mutuality of each other. Whenever I would look at his cute eyes that are very small, It makes me melt for the beauty of those small eyes has made me completely bewildered.