ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇs (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24)

WHY DO YOU HATE ME, WHY? WHY WON'T YOU RESPOND TO MY COMMENTS, why? I saw some books, they respond to them, but you, why not?

I don't expect anything from you guys! I love you all, and it will never change, but why do you not comment or vote my story!

I just want some inspiration, and that is all I ask, I know I don't aim for the best story, but I just want some support and like that. Love you all guys! And xoxo

-JOSHIEEEE N.

You are all my Nutella, so I will never abandon you, or even think of being disappointed at you. I just want some support. If you think that this is rude, sorry.

Unexpected Surprises (Chapter 24)

Ranz POV

Waking up from bed was really that tiring and exhausting; I thought to myself that this was just going to be some really boring day for me. I don't know why but I kind of never liked the day today, it seems gloomy and depressed, but any who, I must get down so I would have the opportunity to talk to Clarence and Louis to help me with my plan.

I reached to my cell phone and saw Louis' number. I know he hates his brother, that's what he told me. So I checked it out, it probably is about helping me to get Josh out of his hands.

"Oliver was furious yesterday, got jealous, and btw I can come but 1 week of no practice." Louis stated in the text. I hope he would help me with my problems. I really love Josh and nothing could ever change that, not even my best friend Oliver. I wished he never loved him, ever.

I looked at the clock, 7:34 AM, better get up and have some fun today, or even visit Josh. I never had the idea of visiting him because I was too busy, but today I would ask help from Louis so he would accompany me to the house of his without the detection of that stupid Oliver.

I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower because I smell like a wet market. I took of my clothes and placed them in the hamper. I l allowed myself to immediately feel the cold water. I shivered then cleansed myself.

I sat down the tub and allowed the water to fill the tub itself. I felt like thinking rather than bathing. I closed my eyes and thought the best memories that Josh and I had. I know that he's not my boyfriend at all, but I really do love him and nothing is going to change that. I had always thought that I would be loved but, unfortunately, King Oliver ate King Ranz, so now he won the game and I lost.

I know that I'm overreacting but I had always thought that I would win. I always knew that Josh loved me first than him, but my stupidity and my daunt brain made me to lose. So that's why I am planning to break them up even if that is the most selfish thing to do.

I opened my eyes and opened the cap of the shampoo and placed it in my hand and brushed it all over my hair and now cleaning it. I scrubbed myself for a couple of minutes and got out of the tub so I could go to Josh's house. I went to my closet because I knew that he would be drooling if he would see my perfectly sculpted body.

I chose a super tight jeans and some shirt that my mom gave me for Christmas that I rarely use. This would be perfect; he would definitely be bowing before my sexy body.

I sent a message to Louis that he would accompany me to Josh's house even if I knew the directions to their house, I just someone to protect me so I wouldn't get my black eye from my friend.

 I heard that my mother would be approaching the fortress of my manhood. So I hurriedly hid under my bed but I was too late for that because she muttered, "Ranz, you don't have to hide from me, because I saw you already."