ʜᴏʀʀɪᴅ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13, ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)

Part 2 here my darling bitches !

Love you all if your still reading this

And also, if you are reading A Thousand Years, I recommend you read The One That Got Away; it is the story before A Thousand Years.

Please VOTE okay ! it means the world to me and really makes me elated. Okay, please do that....

And also, I dedicate this to @dauntlessmind, he's my friend. We go to the same school, and please read her stories for it's awesome !

And I decided to post Chapter 1 of Summer Train, because there won't be a spoiler for the future chapters of ATY.

I'll shut up now....

Renaming Book 5; instead of I'm Still Breathing, I decided to make it Thinking Of You : )

-Josh Stylinson : )

Horrid Taste, (Part 2)

Ranz POV.

I'm so stupid, probably he would think that im some kind of friend who takes advantages. I never do that, in fact, I would approach him right now for doing that to him.

But I look so embarrassing, As I could feel my face rushing with my warm blood inside, I knew I was too obvious, and besides, Oliver has the lead now. What am I going to do. I feel drops of tears filling my shirt. I tried to wipe them out to make them unnoticeable.

I saw cars advancing through the streets. I saw a car near the parking in front of the premises, I went near the car's glasses, and glanced back if the owner of the car was there. Fortunately, the owner wasn't so I glanced back the window, thank god, I never look like I had grieved and died for someone, I saw my face still had a remnant of the released tears and grabbed my handkerchief and wiped it off until it was gone.

I saw fans running towards me, so I hastily went back to the building so security can do what is meant to be done. I saw my mother talking to someone inside the lobby. I ignored her and went to the restroom to check my face. Until I hear an unexpected voice that shot my ears.

"Ranz, what's the matter." I hear Oliver's voice walking towards me while wiping his wet hands.

"Nothing..." I tried to lie so he wouldn't ask me anything about this crazy silly problem, but my emotions really disrupt my white lies. Especially when it comes to this things.

I stormed out of the restroom avoiding looking stupid and ridiculous in front of my friends. Running to the venue, I saw Josh there sitting alone. I decided to go near him and apologize from what I had done, I made him wait there for like forever; technically speaking, I just made him wait there for like 10 minutes, but from what I had done, it looks like he has waited for like, forever.

I saw him talking to Oliver's brother, so I decided to leave the 2 alone, because from the looks of it. Josh really enjoys the company of him, look at him, he's like a swollen tomato. Maybe Josh fancy him, that's impossible, that could never happened.

Seeing the buffet table; I saw the line a little shorter and my stomach and brain is craving for dessert, I decided to fall in line to have those golden deluxe ice creams.

I grabbed an empty bowl and went to the ice cream section, while I was waking, I saw Josh laughing really hard with Louis,(that's the name of Oliver's brother). I guess their having a joke, but it hurts to see that they are enjoying while im having these conflicts in my head. Nevertheless, I should be strong enough with this small predicament.