Missed You So Much (Chapter 5)

Well guys, sorry for the late post because I have many important things to do and my mom confiscated my laptop again for staying late at curfew, that's why I couldn't post last Saturday, sorry guys

Well, please I hope enjoy Chapter 5 and please be mindful about my horrible grammar. I will really improve them some time. And thank you putting your time on reading this story luff you all very much

-Aaron

Edited June 19 2015 7:57

Missed You So Much (Chapter 5)

Josh

What did he say? I didn't quite understand what I just heard from his lips. I was confused hearing those kinds of words. I presumed, As always. That he has a girlfriend or he'd be so straight. Just look at him, doesn't scream gay to me. When you look at his Facebook profile, you'd see so much admiration from fan girls. You could even see poorly Photoshopped pictures of them together. That made me cringe.

The thought still lingers in my head that he might just be playing with me, you know, like what other straight boys do just to test their sexuality or they just want to play with my feelings. Or he's just using me for financial or personal reasons. All the thoughts still racing through my head while looking at the plain freeway to the airport. Then my brother interrupted me.

"Josh, if you don't mind, may I ask you something." He asks, breaking the tension and the silence of the car. Usually I'd wear my earphones while travelling. But now I decided not to, since I'm with my brother and he only drives me occasionally.

"Yes, what's up bro?" I asked groggily. It was two in the morning and our flight is at six in the morning. Oh, why do I have to wake up so early.

"Stop calling me bro, I know you hate it." He laughed. I just shrugged it off. Well, he was right after all. I hated calling someone bro; because there's this one guy who's super gay but super closeted. He coats his homosexuality by being so religious and it irritates us all because he seems to have this superiority complex that we can never reach him because he's closer to God.

But we always imagined he'd end up in the news arrested for child molestation, cause you know he has this sexual innuendos where he'd message guys, mostly straight guys to ask how masturbation is done, if you say you know how to do it, well expect for a meetup.

"Josh, I just want you to know. I know you have been through numerous relationships, Hell, you'd had more than I had. But I just want you to know I'll always be here for you. I have no problem with you being gay and all, but I just want to warn you about, who is it again Ranz. Just please consider thinking about yourself?" He said, inhaling a breath.

"Well, I only like him. Not even much." I commented, looking at the wildfire that was happening besides the freeway.

I only like him, considering the fact I can't still love someone that deep yet, since what happened to me and Justin really scarred me. Mom said I was too young to even experience such relationships. My brother, however, told me I should really know the true world as young as my age. Jana and Christina also have their own perspectives. Oh, how beautiful society is and with their different opinions.

But still, the feeling of Justin still haunts me every single day. To myself it had always haunted me for like seven seconds each time I see something that would radiate through my eyes. I would remember things like the replica of a mirror dagger that he gave me when we were at the newly opened spectral museum. The reality of him being gone always haunts me, sometimes the haunting becomes real that my heart is being maimed too hard and I die consciously.