ʜɪ ʀᴏss (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8)

update frenzy guys... because i wont meet my deadline for the next book ..... ahahahahaha :)l love this story because Josh will know so much more and many more people. he will now meet Ross a Lovable 16 year old.  a new rival of Justin and Ranz or just a good friend like Katie ?

lets Just find out

hope you would enjoy chapter 8 luff you all gusys :)

 Chapter 8, Hi Ross

Josh's POV

It was just like 1 hour since i was brought to the hospital, now im going home. my brother is packing upstairs. well i can basically move my arm. but it quite hurts. so I decided to not move it. I realized that inspite the security of Justin. Vince was really jealous of me. well we could have just talked about it. some people really dont listen befor they can attack physically. first of all he has no right to attack me like that. second of all, what did I do to him wrong. he was just full of jealousy. I tried talking to him, but my brother insisted and forbid me to talk to him. he really knew that this would happend, so he decided to bring me home. tomorrow is my birhday. April 2. my mom tried to hold us so my grand mother could experience my birthday with her. my brother demanded, so were leaving.

I was just seating at the couch when my mom came. with a phone and a despaired face. I know who's on the phone and willing to talk to me. so I approached her and told me to take it, its for me. I knew it from the voice of his.

"DAD ! " I told onto the phone exitedly and estatically. "where are you" I added.

"well im still here in Oklahoma. my mom and I decided to move you here with your brother when he finishes college" he told swiftly and seriously.

what ! we cant move, my friends are there, Katie and the others, I love them very much. especially my crush, Ranz. how will I have an opportunity to have a relationship with him. well this can't be possible. besides, my dad isnt always serious. so I just went with the flow and hooked up.

"yea sure dad, really hope we would meet you there" I told him seemingly happy.

"Good to hear my Joshie, well by the way, Advance Happy Birthday my darlings." he told with joy and proud. " I sent a gift, Jana is about to pick it up today, have a nice trip back home love you" he told quickly.

he dropped the call and went static. I gave the phone to mom. then she embraced me and told me. have a safe trip home. I saw my brother bringing our clothes down. so she went to the kitchen to grab something. I hope it's cookies or something to eat. Grandmother rushed and went to me. she gave me a gift and embraced me. she told me to be strong and be happy with my life. she really makes me happy and satisfied. she always think of my happiness and safety back when she was at the philippines. but she's here now.  I hope my aunt would take care of her.

"JOSH !" my cousin Linda shouted. "Im going to miss you and Justin being together ! I ship Joshtin  forever" she squeaked loudly while embracing me.

Linda is really a huge fan of Justin and me dating, back then she would always follow us where would we go. even my first date and kiss she was there. I never realized how obsessed she is. she would always ask me if we ever had to do it. and she always makes food for Justin. she really knew that Justin really loved me. she's one of the people who helped me to have Justin to love me.  I have my huge thanks for her. but today its not a good idea to mention that name.

"I hope" I told her sadly.

I started to water my eyes again, I hate crying. my brother told me that im very emotional and I shoud correct that attitude. he would always help me on my times on despair. its really hard for me to be hurt because I always carry the weight and I hate it.