ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ

SOOO guys, since I had my 25 chapters out of 55, I would do a RECAP because you had might forgotten the whole story part and we don't like that do we, so this is kind of short, so expect another and more longer recap if I had posted Chapter 50 kay

ALSO, some details come from TOTGA.

-Joshieeee

RECAP :

Josh was a very handsome and rich person, he is really the favourite of everyone, until he met Justin and they got a relationship, they had faced multiple problems and tests in life, but their relationship is unbreakable because they sincerely love each other, they would always show their love to each other, until one day Justin and his family had to move to Canada.

Josh was devastated at this news, but Justin insisted that they could still work this out, but Josh's fragile demeanour prohibited pursuing the majestic relationship that they have now and decided to end the great relationship that they had established.

As soon as Justin left, his mom was next, he really loved his mother even though sometimes his infuriation takes over and hates his mother. He became more devastated about it because he really loves his mother and now gone because of his grandfather sick in Canada.

His mother decided him to enrol him to a dance workshop in the city because he wanted him to be more productive, on his first audition, he met this very handsome creature named Ranz, he was very good looking and very nice.

Ranz decided to be friends with him, so they did until feelings arose and then an emergency broke out that had shock Josh that he had to do it.

Josh and his brother Jeff decided that they should go to the mourn of their grandfather that had passed away, but Josh had a more elusive feeling about it, he knew that Justin will be there to take him back, but unsuccessfully didn't when Vince, Justin's boyfriend stabbed me.

Josh became furious with him and settled his mind that he would hate him forever. On the way home, he met Ross on the airplane which on the other hand Josh also had a crush on.

After they had landed, Oliver and Ranz threw a surprise party for Josh and then Oliver started to also develop some feelings with Josh.

After a few momentous and infuriating and melodramatic days, in the success party of their dance group, Oliver admitted his feelings for Josh and he kissed him. Then they thought it was wrong but deep inside they knew it was right for them.

After that incident, another incident happened and it was the tragic car accident of Oliver and had been brought to the hospital, Josh was heartbroken at first then when he saw him in the bed, they became boyfriends and Ranz ran away because he couldn't take the pain that Oliver had Josh now.

After a while Ross now made a move and manipulated Jeff on making Josh have piano lessons in order to be closer to him.

Ross began his move, but was hampered with a jealous Oliver and had a taste of a fist, Oliver was guilty about that incident but Ross just laid there not even caring about the commotion.

Then, problems again arose for Ranz because his best friend Ceejay was inlove with him and he doesn't know what to do with him.

On the other hand, Ross is also infuriated seeing his ex, Kathleen making her move also on revenge on what he did on the last days.

Oliver now is having a heart attack whoever is outside their house because his mom was giggling about it and he couldn't see it.

SOOOO that's the recap, so Chapter 26 will be posted on Friday, don't worry I promise, so byee my lovelies ! hope you know the story now !

-JOSHIEEEE

Follow me on twitter, please, so just click the external link below the picture of my book