ᴋɴᴏωɪɴɢ ᴍʏ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11)

GUYS ! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER ALSO ! bwahahahahahahahahaha..... love you all, hehehe. Chapter 12. I HOPE... then so on and so forth ..

NJOY CHAPTER 11... I LOVE YOU ALL. !

The Summer of News (Chapter 11)

Josh's POV

I woke up happily that Oliver came to our house or something. I thought it was already Friday because tomorrow I would go to Ross' invitation to the movies. But it was just 5:00 in the afternoon; I slept when Oliver went in, I was really disappointed with it, because I may have a chance to talk to him. Anyways, because I have nothing to do, I guess im going to the mall to have a nice relaxation, I don't want to be stir crazy inside the house.

So I went to the bathroom and checked my face, I took a shower on my mom's room, because I don't have the necessities on my room. I dressed up and walked downstairs. Because of my deep hatred for that news, I tried and had forgotten it, it may be painful to hear that it's going to affect my whole summer. But it's part of life, we have ups and downs and besides, it doesn't start till may, so I have 1 more month to enjoy the last remaining summer that I have with the ones who I care about.

So I decided to leave the comfort of my home immediately, because of the inclement weather that has been announced. So I went outside and saw my neighbourhood, sadly, I never saw my neighbourhood since I was 10, because I seldom went outside, because I have no time for these kind of nonsense, even if im missing an opportunity to see them and be friends with them.

So I decided to have my spare time with them, because for me to have a lot of friends and have the support to benefit for us both and have the pride to say, 'Hey, im Josh and I have abundant friends'.

I saw a group of my neighbours outside the circular road near the marketing office of our village. As I saw them playing and having some chit chats together, I approached them and looked at them, at first they were puzzled because I never really went out of the house, and if would want to I should have a driver because someone may harm me as my parents explained to me why im not allowed to go out without a guardian.

They seem to be shy for they had thought that I just transferred from here. But I had lived here for almost 12 years now and I should know that im a part of this community. I started to talk then someone interrupted me.

"Hey, I know where you live" the young boy told with his brother added, "Yeah, your that rich person who lives up the hills."

I was flattered but, I don't like being called rich because im not rich. So I rubbed their hairs and walked away from them. They were too busy to entertain me, but I understand that they shouldn't be the one who will start the conversation, it should be you I should have swallowed my fear and talked to them, anyways, I still have ample of time to talk to them. Now is the time to go to church.

My mother raised me to become a spiritually active person. Even though I hate going to masses, this time I decided to do so because I have nothing to do, and besides, the church is near Katie's house, maybe I could drop off and buy some from their mini grocer.

So I hurriedly went home and grabbed my umbrella, because I was sensing it would rain. So I decided to bring an umbrella to not get soaked under the rain that is about to come.

"where are you going ?" Jana asked while cooking some pasta.

I could smell the pure aroma of the pasta, I really hated to leave, but my mind has set itself that im going to the church to donate something and I should be back home immediately.

I rushed down the hill and went outside the subdivision boarder. I rode a carpool with my distant friend Rowlan. He was my 8 year old playmate. He and his family are also going to the church to hear the preaching.