ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23)

How's Chapter 22? Hahahahaha! I know right! I'm losing touch of my cliff hangers. Oh, well, don't worry! I will leave a cliff hanga later. Enjoy!

I love this chapter, because these people : @littlemisslovebeer, @Prerogative, @Write2Speak, @SayuriFTlover, @charliebazamswig, @dauntlessmind, @KarasuLikwong. They are my witnesses that that scene really happened.

What Ross would be doing is has been done on our Christmas Ball. But he's not broken hearted, crying or something. He just performed it on our ball and I was more than hysterical! Don't ask why.

So the title of this song, I love this song because he sang this, and I fell even hard for him. Regardless of anyone, I decided to update because we are in a school camp and I can't do anything, so why not update so I could finish the book quickly and get with Summer Train and I Wish.

I Wish would be posted on the early March because I expect that ATY would reach Chapter 30 onwards. Wish me luck guys!

LOTS of LOVE and CARE

-JOSHIEEEE N.

I'll be (Chapter 23)

Ross POV

I was really having a great time here, all the people; it was so wonderful and grandiose. This world made me free and who I wanted to be. It made me whole. It was the greatest thing happening to me.

While I was frolicking on the great fields that were incoherent in my vision, I decided to go farther and farther than anything else. Then I saw a silhouette of a person near the cliff of the said unending field. I got near it then I hear sobs and drops of tears from the person right in front of me.

I wanted to go near him, he was still sobbing and sobbing, and he never stopped crying. He would just look away from me and just look at the other direction. Whenever I would touch him, he would just shake his head saying, "Go away Ross, please."

Then, I got fed up and decided to utter now a word, since I was petrified because I wasn't able to recognize the face. I told the person crying in front of me, "Why are you crying." I said as soft as a feather.

Then he looked at me, I never saw his face because his hood was making his eyes and nose in a dark shade of black. But his tears were visible because his piercing brownish blue eyes look at me straightforwardly, I had pity on the person because I don't like anyone crying and they should be always loved.

I was surprised because when we had a look of identification for almost a minute or two, he placed his hands on my face down to my lips which made me shudder. No one was allowed to touch my lips except....

Then he just embraced me then I felt his tears flushing all over me, it was heart-warming. I never knew that I could care for such person that I do not know and have intense pity over them, this is just literary crazy.

He kept muttering, but his voice was fragmented because of his non-stop sobs. "Please ... Help ... Me ... Ross." Every time that he would mumble a single word, he would tighten the grip from my waist which was making me pretty uncomfortable for my part.

But that didn't stop me from caring, I returned the tight hug that he gave me and said also, "It's okay, I'm here." Then he looked at me, all I could see in his face was his dazzling eyes, he approached his face making our distances centimetres apart. My heart was killing me, I don't know who this is and I am about to kiss him.