ʜᴏʀʀɪᴅ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13, ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1)

1000'th READ GIFT for my darling bitches !

I love you VERY VERY VEEEERY MUCH !

Thanks for READING 

LOVE YOU ALL <3

THANKS FOR TUNING !

I LOVE you ALL

PLEASE FEEL FREE to COMMENT AND PLEASE CLICK THAT VOTE BUTTON okay !

Xoxo,-Josh Stylinson <3

love this chappie !

HAD TO POST THIS VERY EARLY because it's due, so I DECIDED to split the stories into 2.

So CHAPTER 13 part 2 will be posted within this week also J

Also CHAPTER 14 J

Horrid Taste. (Chapter 13)

Ranz POV.

*A Few Hours Later*

"Darling, Be home early okay, your sister Chelseah is ill, please come home early." Mother commanded and slide the car's window, and drove to the highway with my driver.

I was really excited to be in the success dinner because I get to meet my boss and to sign a contract. This is such a big deal to me and to express what I had in mind to share to the people and to let them know that it's never wrong to show what you have and be yourself no matter what other people say.

I'm still furious because of what I saw, I was really broken hearted, even if I'm not his boyfriend, I shouldn't be jealous of him, even if he's my friend.

I tried to forget from what I saw there, it makes me shatter into pieces, I should be the one holding his hands and embracing him, I should be the one who makes him happy and elated, I want to be his everything, because I really truly love him.

I decided to go to the studio because I have nowhere to go, As I was walking stealthily from my obsessed fans, I saw a kid holding it's balloon and her mother keep reprimanding her to let it go.

It's like me, the balloon is my Josh, and the mother is my love for the friendship of Oliver, I really love Josh and I want to be with him, but because Oliver's my friend, im going to do the hardest and the most painful and most heartbreaking sacrifice a friend would do to a friend to save the friendship that they had builded up for almost the immemorial of their exsistence.

Im going to let myself be hurt and be depressed for the happiness of my dearest friend. I would try to avoid the shattering pain that I would encounter.

As I was looking at the two, I dropped a small tear from the pain that im experiencing, even if I only knew him for 2 weeks.

I was embarrassed at myself because I feel like a total idiot for making my infatuations more severe than usual. Some part of me says that I should stand up that I would be the one in him. But mainly I block it for the super hard friendship that we established.

I shrugged and left that position where I used to stand then started walking to our studio. Probably I would see Oliver there, as much I want to talk to him and tell him ostay away from Josh because I tend to really get disappointed, but the worst part is: does he even love me.

I felt a vibration inside my pocket again, I grabbed my phone quickly as possible, I consider every call that I receive to be very important for it may be an emergency for such, hence, I would respond to every call that I would receive.