ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏʀᴇs (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12)

• Dedicated to Ross !

SOOOO GUYS !

Im going to take advantage of the loong weekend because of this.. haha ! LOVE ALL OF YEAH !

Well, im after the next chapters, because Summer Train will be posted on November 5 or 6 i hope. and it will start when this book ends, I hope, First week of December or 2nd week.

Yeah guys. The 5th book I'm Still Breathing has now been thought about, also the 6th Book, Distance. well I came up with the idea, but sadly, im too lazy to post and I have severe writer's block.

I had come up with the idea to update always during when I got home. So I would finish this and summer train before I Wish starts before December 25 or later.

Well guys, im going to shut up...

©Josh Stylinson <3©

Loving The Chores! (Chapter 12)

Josh's POV

I hear a loud banging tone beneath the sofa, it was still dark, and I was too groggy to wake up and also to respond to it. I tried going back to sleep, but the vibration makes me really  wakes and bugs me. So I responded to the annoying vibration and answered the phone that made me awake and cranky.

''what is it!'' I shouted as my grogginess turn worse.

''Josh ! Are you raising a tone with me'', Jeff protested from the unruly behavior that I responded to him.

''It's 3:30 in the morning here ! How am I going to react'', I protested with a little sarcasm. He seems to be in a bad mood, but why would he call this early.

''Josh, when you come home, your so dead.'' Jeff shouted and shut off the call. As I saw the number from my phone, it wasn't from him. It seems that he just borrowed a phone and wanted to call me for no reason. Or am I just being too blind to notice why he called and such in a horrible mood.

Then I remembered as I saw a red envelope on the top of the kitchen counter as I was about to get some mouth watering dairy product. I forgot to pay his phone bills.

Yes, its not my responsibility because it's his phone, but because I love him, I would drive all the way to Manila to pay this piece of crap.

As I am drinking the cow's milk, I placed the bill inside my bag as I intend to forget all my things. I didn't know where he placed the greens, so I decided to reinverse it when he comes back and add interest on it.

I coudn't sleep because I was disturbed and had some low fat dairy milk, I decided to go upstairs and open my laptop and speak to anyone who's online. But come to think of it, why would someone be online super early in the morning; I do.

As I looked through my facebook account, no one was online, even on my other social networking sites, except skype. There was someone who was, but I was furious when I found out who he is.

He started a conversation,''Josh, please don't log me out.'' Justin types with a sad emoticon after the message. After reading it, he wanted a video chat, usually, I would click the decline button because my mind would say that I miss him very much, and full of it, I hate you !. Because I was in a bad moon and desperate to someone to have a socialization, I  accepted the video chat, but I turned off my camera.because I don't want to see my expressions.

I saw those shining caramel blackish irises, and those emboss cheekbones, I could see the beauty of his face, but for me now, I find it rather disgusting because of my buried hatred that I implanted over him, this vendetta has to cease, it's unbecoming of me who promotes equality to the world and then I find this person who is my ex-boyfriend, bad, because I just dislike what he did to me. And everyone deserves a second chance, even if you would end up feeling stupid for what you had fallen into.