ɪ'ᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴏʀʀʏ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7)

GUYS THIS IS SOME OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTERS, AND I DECIDED TO PUT SOME SUPPORTING LEAD ROLES TO HELP THE STORY TO BECOME A TWISTED ONE :)

SORRY IF A LATE POST :( TRY TO FOLLOW UP CHAPTERS 8, 9 AND 10 I WANT TO FINISH THIS PART SO I CAN BE MORE CREATIVE :)

LOVE YOU ALL :)

I'm Very Sorry (Chapter 7)

Josh's POV

Well I should be preety exited on what's going to happend, serioulsly, I should be estatic, Before when I was really just a huge infatuation with him, I would always stalk him and follow him until he gets home and he'll spot me there and he shuts the door. Now I'm all acting weird, I feel like I dont want him anymore, he's never nice, why am I thinking of that. I cant think of that, he was my boyfriend last 7 days then now i'm avoiding him, that doesen't make sense at all, but there's this feeling or sense that makes me feel that we are not compatible anymore.

but anyways I dont want to be rude to my date today, especially he's my ex boyfriend, so I have to be more extra careful and cautious. he may be nice but I can't trust him.

As I walk by my room, all prepared for this date i grab my perfume and sprayed all around me, then I walked by downstairs, as I slowly pass by my brother's room, I remembered that this is my first date, even if Justin and I use to date back then, but we were on school, so he would just grab something from the canteen and we'll eat together, he's so sweet al in all and a gentleman.

I decided to enter his room, despite the risk that I would just be mocked by my brother because of my lame outfit, but anyways he has been dating many girls since he was my age, in that case im asking from a master of dates.

"Josh, you look ridiculous" Jeff said with a bit of sarcasm in his mouth.

"what about it ?"  I asked  him unknowingly the trouble that I could get.

"don't be scared my little bro." he rubs my shoulders and brushes my hair. " I know why you'd come here." he tells with an approving sound.

"why"  I asked him.

"dont worry, everything will just be normal, and besides, you will meet Katie, Katrina, Ella and some other friends that you care so much about." he tells with a smile on his face.

"why did you told them that my birthday is on Tuesday ?" I asked him with a doubt rushing through my head.

"well, I know how you miss it there, so when you get home, you will have a surprise" he told me with  a big smile with his face whild embracing me and lifing me up in the air, I feel light.

"Its not a surprise anymore" I muttered with a big dissapointment.

"there will be a surprise." he told me with a great mischevious smile in his mouth.

I came to think of it, my brother always suprises me, anyways he knows me very well that I adore  suprises especially when it has a huge impression about me. im a self centered person and I love surprises.

"whatever, bye" I just told him and left. 

After I left that eerie room, I went down to see the commotion of those people, I saw my mom brawling with my aunt, well my anxiety is locked, so i dont want to be rude and barge in their pathetic fight and be impolite, even if it's my part to cease this feud, but come to think of it, it makes me entertained when I see people fight, Im not a sadist but its just funny, their expressions make me really laugh hard.

where the hell is Justin, im waiting for like 2 hours in this house, he must be buying something or he might had barged into someone and had a conversation. never mind I really didnt want this date, he should had stayed with Vince, he may not be happy with him but atleast he wont break a glass.