ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21)

How's Chapter 20 ? I know right, I love that song. Lenka is one of my favourite singers, I love all her songs, she's making me happy every time I would hear their song.

Since this book is titled after the A Thousand Years song of Christina Perri, so I decided to title this song to one of my favourite young artist, Greyson Chance. I had been an enchancer since 2010 when I saw him on Ellen perform Paparazzi. So I chose one of my favourite songs, Not Summer Train, because I already used it, So, I go with Light Up The Dark.

Please don't hate Josh; because he's really cute and many people are attracted to him, he's just exploring the world of the people who love him. And I dedicate this to my 96'th fan @IAMDONUT, here's your prize.

Shut up now Josh, they really want to read the story now. And thanks for the 5000th read guys. Lots of love

-Joshieeee

Light Up The Dark (Chapter 21)

Ross' POV

When I was about to leave, I decided to whisper something to Josh, so I called him because I was about to leave. My mother instructed me to buy something for my brother Ronald, who was ill and I have to take care of him because it is my responsibility to do so.

Despite the fact that I was now disobeying my mother for not even having the initiative to call her that I would be late, I commanded myself to call because I never wanted my mom to wait for it. I wanted to stay here more because I want to be with Josh for the whole night. I don't want to go home yet.

But from the looks of his boyfriend, I don't want to step on his foot because I don't want to go home bringing disappointment and anger to my mother, she would be furious.

When Josh was now near me, I told him quickly, "Josh, I need to tell you something."

I wanted to do it, but I was still scared and didn't know what to do, I had to do something, but my body is having a conflict whatever I would be doing it or not. But my conscience tells me that I shouldn't. but I was dismayed because my body just moved itself and I had no idea I was doing it.

I almost pressed my lips onto his cheeks when I felt a strong force impacting my face, it was so tremendous that it made me fall onto the porch having a blurry vision, I could feel blood rushing though my lips and nose. I was scared now; I just stood still and looked at the silhouettes standing in front of me.

I never thought that his boyfriend was so physical and the jealous type, but if it was me, I would be doing the same whoever touched the one that I loved, then my mind thought of my mother, what am I going to tell her, 'hey mom, I have to stay at my friend's house because I love him and his boyfriend beat me up to death' yeah, that would be nice if she wasn't the panic type of person.

I heard him approach me and looked at me with a stern look and muttered, "Get away from my boyfriend you twat". I knew that from the start but it really pains me to hear what he said, I know that he owns him but is there something to do to help me to be with him, probably not.

I heard him again saying, "I'm so sorry that you had to see that Josh" then he grabs him and gives him a tight hug, while I was still lying on the cold pavement and feeling some blood still escaping my mouth and nose, it was so excruciating. The unbearable pain almost made me to close my eyes and thought what would my mother say when she finds out of this. She would go loco and murder Oliver.

I almost closed my eyes when I heard a hissing voice entering my eardrums and trying to open them so I would be able to know what the hell is happening, I tried to flip over to see what was really happening but the pain is preventing me to do so, it was too painful to move even a single muscle, I was just lying on their front yard incapable of moving myself.