News Of A Lifetime (Chapter 4)

Well Guys I decided to post this earlier okay. 

Because school just started and I have to focus more

I will try to make more,

Please enjoy Crappie 4

I know you will hate or like it

But it's fine with me :)

Enjoy

-Aaron

Editing 12:27 June 17 2015

News of a Lifetime (Chapter 4)

Josh's POV

"Well, I'm really sorry Ranz, I didn't notice it, I was just sleepy, that's all" I said embarrassingly.

Well, I was thinking that he wouldn't buy it, but believe me he did really buy it. I was relieved that he buoyed it. I'm a terrible liar, they can sense it when I lie, thank god he did not notice it, and my heart was shot to a million vaults when he said that, of course I didn't want him to know that I love him very much. Well, it just comes to show that he doesn't seem to notice at all, I find that I have no chance over him, well, I didn't notice from his actions, never mind I have no chance.

He muttered "I'm sorry Josh, I just remember someone when someone leans over my head"

Oh, that's why I was afraid that he was going to say that I loved him, or I have a crush on him or much worse. Well, I'm really afraid that he would notice me that I was lying because I'm really sweating, it's so embarrassing over him that I am sweating, he may notice that I lied to him so without hesitation I grabbed my shirt and pulled over to the sweat over my forehead and breathed slowly, thank you that he didn't really noticed it.

"Hey Josh, can I tell you something, " he asked.

I hope it's a secret, it would mean that he trusts me, I mean that we just met for almost 2 or 3 days since my horrible experience from Jon, well it doesn't matter, I'm really proud of myself, Ranz Ongsee would trust me very quickly, I hope that he says that I love you or something if he really says that I will literally kiss him. For me this is an opportunity that you wouldn't miss, so I said quickly.

"What is it  Ranz?" I asked sheepishly.

"Well, you're really rich, Josh you're very lucky, thank you very much, can I stay over please because I sense that I really could be your great friend and I don't want that opportunity to get, plus I always trust my conscience, even if I sleep in the sofa its fine with me. "

"Well, fine, it's okay with me, just one problem"

"What's that?"

"Well, I doubt your parents will look for you and I don't want them to get worried that you're here"

"It's okay, they're not here, they work at America."

"My parents really live there, but I rather stay here"

"Oh, okay, so can we go to the living room where there's more light"

"Sure Ranz, no problem, and by the way you don't have to sleep on the sofa, we have a guest room if you want, I could take you there."

"Later"

I couldn't believe it, I must be having a dream, he's sleeping in my house and we barely don't know each other, I smell something fishy, what's going on I can't take this.

Then the phone rang, 

Christina and Jana shouted, "Josh could you get that for me?"

Well, since no one is willing to answer the phone, it's probably Katie, so I need to answer it. But it's my brother; I need to speak with him quietly. No one must hear.