ωʜᴀᴛ ɪғ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25)

How's chapter 24 my Nutellas, I know you all hate me ! So, I wont force you to vote or comment, so I will just be proud of myself that you are reading my story ! I love you all and no matter what happens we will be always be okay between us ! I love you all no matter what.

So as I was saying, I love you all and I hope you would support my story and be nice enough to help me ! hahaahahahaha, overly dramatic much ! So, how was your day ! I had fun with my friends and my family and my friends here on Wattpad. I may not be the famous wattpader, but I'm proud to be a member of it ! LOTS OF LOVE

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE POST GUYS ! lacking inspiration and had exams. Now, get loads of UPDATES my lovelies !

dedicated it to my lovely 100th fan @rainruth, here ya go my nutella <3

-Joshieeeee

What If (Chapter 25)

Ross' POV

"Im so happy to see you Ross" She uttered, she couldn't be here, I banished her out of my life. I always hated her, but since she's here, let us find out why the hell is she here?

"Why are you here, what brings you to visit here." I asked with a stern tone, she should know that I'm not happy to see her and I don't want to ruin my day just because I saw her, it's like a torture in my life that I have to live in to. I can't handle seeing her without being mad.

"I just wanted to visit you Ross, and also your family." She chirped then went towards the kitchen, she shouldn't be here, and she knows that I banished her here. She has this irritating demeanour that she cannot change. She's very incorrigible.

While she was doing something on the counter, I went to my brother's attention to see what is really going on down there. She might have given them poison or something.

I went to the living room and found Brian watching TV, while I haven't seen my other brother, so I approached him and asked, "Brian, where's your brother."

I know he was concentrating on the show but he should respond to my question, I may be the second to the oldest here in the family that's why almost all responsibilities come to me and hit me with such ache.

Then he turned around and looked at me pretty annoyed, "At his room, sleeping, I wouldn't go there if I were you, he would murder you." Then he looked at me with one last glare and then went watching back at the TV.

What the hell did Kathleen do to them; I would murder her if she said anything that could change our relationship, what if this is her revenge for me.

There are many if's in the world what could answer that, but this is really frustrating that she could do this to me, I never knew people like her would do that, but I'm just assuming, right?

I knew that she would be back to torment me for what I had done to her was really painful. I should be more cautious maybe this is the time that she would kill me.

I need to resolve this as fast as possible for my safety and the others.

Ranz's POV

What the hell just happened, I was supposed to say that also, but not like liking him, but like the gay thing but some things are really unexpected.

He then looks at me, he really did mean it, as much as I want to return the favour, I can't, I need to be honest to him so I looked at him with sympathy to know what to do, I can't handle him shattering like this, no I must be the one to comfort him even if he fancies me.