ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22)

Recently, I had been depressed, so I decided to distance a little bit to my social life because my life gets worse and worse by the second, seriously.

Words cannot explain how frustrated my heart is, he always hates me, and everyone hates me. No one understands my problem, that's why I have my Wattpad stories. I don't care if I get a million reads or be in the watty awards. I just want this to be my expression. , My chamber, my solitude.

Don't worry; I'm not that stupid to commit suicide, I'm not that type of person. But if you ask me, life is fucking beautiful, you should not waste every second of it. It's a gift.

My life is just imbalance as usual. I have loving friends; I have a little excess on my financial terms. I have understanding and loving parents (who sometimes I hate because I never get what I want, but I figured it out that I should be the one understanding them.)

But the thing is you may see that I'm overreacting. My report on history requires an interviewee and my group mates said that I should interview him. I was ecstatic of course, he was one of a kind, and I love him. Seriously love him; whenever I would see him, my world is just focused on him.

He's the reason why he made me an achiever, he's smart and nice but sometimes snobby, getting back to the point, I was really depressed when I saw that he really hated me that much. He avoided me when I wanted to interview him. I wanted to give him an iPod touch for his graduation, even an asus laptop. But he just treats me like crap. Like everyone else.

Just depressed, so expect a lot of updates lately because this is just my life now, I guess.

Sorry for the long story of my unnecessary life. I was crying when I was writing this, it made me think of him, but if you are reading this I just want you to know that I love you very much. And please let us be friends even if I love you a lot.

-Joshieeeeee

Here to Stay (Chapter 22)

Ross' POV

When I heard Oliver's car left, I wanted to go near to him, and comfort him. I know that he's the type of person that never blames anyone; he would take all the faults and mistakes of others to himself. I know that's its courageous of him to do such things. But to clear things up, I know that he's fragile and needs someone who will hold him and understand him.

When he closed the door, I closed my eyes also so he wouldn't doubt that I was eavesdropping on them. I wanted him that our relationship would be stagnant. But the thing is, whenever I would see him, some part of me says that I am incomplete and needs someone who can fill up the gap that was shattered. I know that I broke my girlfriend for him but I know deep inside he's having his confusions.

He looked at me and noticed that I was awake and heard all the commotion outside, I heard him say, "Ross, I know you're awake." He giggled and walked towards my place.

"Ha-ha" is the only thing I could utter; I was embarrassed, really embarrassed, I could feel that my face was burning up and my heart racing. I know it's quite awkward for us both. Since he has a boyfriend and I am making him fall for me.

"Ross, you look so cute" he brushed my hair repeatedly and then looked at my eyes. I know that he was just impressing me, but the looks at his brownish blue eyes tells me that he's telling the truth.

I blushed even harder, he giggled and then blushed also, and I knew that he fancied me a little. Judging by the looks of it, how I wish that I was first than Oliver, but who could tell, maybe I was just going to wait for a little while. Maybe I should wait for him to respond in this kind of situation.