Chapter 27

As Celestria passed I gave Sebastian a look of complete confusion. He shrugged and picked up Samuel before grabbing my hand and leading me towards the exit. I looked back to see a crowd filled with familiar teenagers gathering around Gavin. Daniel's beta's son, Jefferson, was holding Gavin up while the pack slut, Carly, was rubbing up against him. One side of his face was an angry red and black color from when his face was pressed up against the grill and his right arm was bent at an awkward angle.

Dont look back, love. Sebastain's voice said inside my head. I nodded and allowed him to pull me towards the exit. Just as we were getting towards the door, we passed a wall filled with mirrors. I caught my reflection and gasped. I didn't even look the same. My chocolate brown hair was replaced with a beautiful midngiht blue color filled with purple highlights and small streks of white while my icey blue eyes were replaced with the bright yellow eyes I have when Anja is present. I stopped causing Sebastain to stop as well. He looked back at me and saw that I was staring at myself through the mirror.

"What? Why? I-My-Why?" I stammered. My hair and eyes were beautiful yet terrifying together. I'm sure he felt my fear and confusion so he squeezed my hand reasuring me.

"Come on you can ask Celestria in the car. We need to leave before we cause anymore trouble." He said pulling me along. I nodded and let him continue pulling me out of the mall. When we got to the jeep I was still lost in my confused state so Sebastian picked me up and placed me in my seat. Am I part witch? Is that even possible?

"Its going to be alright." Celestria said silently from my side.

"But...I'm a freak. Half witch half extinct guardian wolf." I said numbly. Sebastian gave me a reassuring look through the rearview window but it didn't make me feel better. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against Samuel's car seat. I suddenly felt a hand start running along my head. I opened my eyes to see Samuel staring at me in awe.

"Your hair is really pretty." He said giving me a smile filled with missing teeth. I gave him a slight smile in return. "You hurt that man good." He said before giving my hand a pat. He turned away from me and started to play with the small toy Hazel had bought for him.

"You really did. You kicked his ass Luna." Kale said with a laugh. "I've always hated that douche."

"Now that I've hurt his son, Daniel is going to retaliate."

"Don't you worry about that." Sebastian said. "Our pack has over 500 members while Shaw's only has around 200. We can easily beat them in a fight." I shook my head.

"Not when he joins forces with the rouges." I said causing Sebastian's eyes to widen and him to slam on the brakes. The car skidded to a halt causing Lucas to veer to the right in order to avoid hitting us. Sebastian and Kale whipped around staring at me wide-eyed.

"What do you mean?" The both said simultaneously.

"Daniel has been working on gaining the trust of the rouges for years. He is responsible for all of the small packs being taken over. He is planning on taking over all of the small packs in America and use them as his army. When I left he had about 200 in his slave army and was working on the rouges joining together to help." I explained.

"How do you know this? " Kale said.

"Well...I was...present at all of the meetings. One of the generals fancied young girls." I said in a small voice. Sebastain's eyes started to blacken showing his anger. "Nothing happened Sebastian I just stood behind Daniel's desk." I said trying to reason with my overprotective mate. But was too far over the edge and had to exit the car to cool down. Kale gave me a pleading look then jerked his head in Sebastian's direction signaling me to follow him. I sighed but nodded. Celestria got out of the car and let me pass. She grabbed my hand and slipped something inside. I felt a burning sensation and looked down to see aconite. I gave her a confused look.