Chapter 28: *emotionless* yay...party

Sommer POV

Simone said she didn't want things to be awkward so she wouldn't come over to the guys with me. I'm still gonna tell Dani, Ques and Manny what she said though.

"Where did you go?" Manny asked me.

"I had to pee."

"For twenty minutes?" Ques said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. "Come dance with me boy." I told him as Bandz started playing. He smiled.

Rayne POV

Me and Deandre have danced alot. This party is real fun but I'm still reeling over what my dad was talking about.

So I have a plan.

I'm gonna seduce Deandre into telling me what he knows. They work together so he has to know something. If that doesn't work, I'm just going to ignore my dad. He'll feel guilty soon enough and will tell me.

But I'm pretty sure the first plan will work. I like the first plan better anyways..

"Yo." Dre said to me.

I turned around and smiled at him. "Yes?"

"You okay?" He asked, I nodded. "You not havin fun?"

"No! This is the best party ever! I'm just not in the mood for dancing anymore." I told him truthfully.

"Well what are you in the mood for?"

Time to put the plan in action.

"..You." I said, he looked at me confused. I leaned up and whispered in his ear so he could hear me clearly. "I'd rather be at your house...with you." I told him, biting my lip. I got his keys out his pocket. "I'll be in the car, daddy." I felt him watching me as I walked away.

~*

We got to his house quick and we both knew was coming next after he chased me upstairs to his room.

Well, I did anyway.

I took off my heels and he took off his shoes. Forget the bed, he backed me up against the wall and started kissing me. I kissed him back and let him in when he asked for entrance. Our tongues were going at it as he grabbed my butt and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He took off his shirt and pinned my arms up above my head. I moaned loud as he started kissing and sucking on my neck. He smirked and picked me up and laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me kissing me again....

~*

We stopped after a really long time. I was still laying on top of him though. I like being naked.

"Did you have as much fun as I did?" I asked, looking up at him. He smiled big and nodded. "Good, cause my fucking legs hurt."

"You can go ahead and ask me now." He said. I looked at him confused. "I know when I'm being played Rayne."

"Initially the plan was to stop you before we even got to the bed..but it didn't end up happening like that. I'm sorry." I told him, he just stared at me. "Don't act like you didn't love it."

"Just ask me whatever it is you need to ask me girl."

Now that I think about it, I never really thought this plan all the way through. I should have known better, because in the heat of the moment, it is extremely hard to tell Deandre no. Plus, this probably has nothing to do with him and I don't want to put him in the middle of it.

"...Its nothing." I told him.

"You sure?" He asked me, I just nodded. "Okay I guess, how does your cheek feel?" He touched it.