...Chapter 8 : PART TRES

Andre POV

"...I-I forgot my homework in my locker..." She looked shocked as hell.

"Hey, you can't say anything aight? Especially to Rayne." Immanuel begged.

"Why not?"

"Because Sommer hasn't told her yet."

"Whatever," She went to get her book, then came back. "but you guys have to do something for me."

"Alright Monnique what is it?" Ques said.

"I want my boyfriend back," She said, getting a lil teary-eyed. "or I at least wanna talk to him...Please?"

None of us can resist her puppy dog eyes.

"Aw, come here Niq." I stretched my arms out to her.

"No..I'm fine. So we're good?"

"Niq you don-"

"I'M NOT!" We all took a step back cause she has a powerful voice. "I don't understand why you guys can't just do this for me! Please? I know I ask for a l-"

"It's alright Niq, we will see what we can do alright" I told her, I felt bad forreal.

She just nodded and walked away.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Alex said.

"Come on, I can't be the only one that felt bad in that situation."

"I guess bro." Manny said.

"She's the only one who knows everything about us, and she hasn't said anything at all to the other girls. So it ain't like we can't trust her."

"Aight. I guess you got a point there." Alex admitted.

"See. But what's going on now with you and my sister?" I asked him, putting emphasis on now; they're always getting into arguments.

"I don't know mane, she just thinks I'm lying to her. She always thinks I'm lying to her or keeping somethin' from her."

"Nigga you are lying and keeping something from her." Ques told him.

"That's not the point Ques, I have no choice but to lie to her about this, but everything else man...she just annoys me with that shit." He said rubbing his face.

"But you love her tho." Manny said, not really paying attention because he was checkin out our friend Dani. "Yo Dani!" She turned around. "Hey imma talk to y'all later."

"I can't fade that I love her. Anyway what's goin on with you and Rayne?" He asked.

"Nothing mane." I lied, smiling.

"Lying fuck." Alex said, calling somebody. "Yo." He said into the phone. He said bye to us, so I guess we'll see him later.

Sariyah POV

I can't believe Jason left me here by myself. I am going t- Oh speak of the devil.

"Hey momma." Ray smiled at me as they came through the door.

"Hi, why you so happy little girl?" I asked her.

"Nothing ma." She lied, mhmm. I will figure that out later.

"You alright?" Jason asked me, but I just ignored him.

"Hi girls." I said to Rima and Niq. They said hey and went to the other room.

"Why you ignorin me huh?" Jason asked.

"I'm not." I retorted, grabbing the room service menu.

"Mhmm. What's wrong now Sariyah?"