Chapter 22: Pass That Hookah My Nigga ! Part II

Sariyah POV

"Babe, your phone is ringing." I told him as I leaned over to get it for him but he came over and grabbed it himself. "..That was rude, so I can't answer your phone now?"

"I didn't say that bae."

I just stared at him. "Whatever." He got on top of me and started kissing on me. "Jason stop!"

"You mad at me?"

"No."

"Good." He got out the bed. "I'll be back. I love you."

"Love you too."

"I was talking to my son, but I guess I love you too." He said, I threw a pillow at him and he caught it and threw it back at me.

"Jason!" I got up out the bed to go after him. I think I got up too fast though because I got really light-headed all of a sudden.

"Whoah, you ok?"

"Uhh yeah, I-I'm good." I lied before I almost fell and he caught me. He picked me up and started carrying me back to bed. "I'm fine Jay."

"Stop being stubborn Sariyah and lay down."

"No, I'm hungry now put me down!"

"I'll bring you back something alright? Now come on, you hurtin' my baby when you act like this." He laid me down. "You cold?"

"No but I want McDonalds please, and the remote."

He nodded and got me the remote. "Here, bye."

"Bye."

And now I'm alone.

Yay.

*

"Yo. Babe, wake up!" Jason said, shaking me. I guess I dozed off. "You feel better?"

"Did you get my food?" He handed me a bag. "Then I feel perfect!" I snatched it out his hand.

"Your welcome." He said, mugging me.

"Do you want me to shove this chicken select up yo ass?"

"Oo, that's kinky girl."

I laughed. "Ewww! Get away from me."

"You know you love me." He put his head on my chest.

"I do, you just irritate me. Now move. Ouch! See, the baby wants you to move too." I told him when the baby kicked.

"Y'all are mean to me." He said as he got up.

"Where are you going now?"

"To put the girls' TVs in their rooms."

"Uh-uh, just put Rayne's in there; Sommer wanna be disrespectful so she gets no TV."

"You want me to take it back?" He asked.

"No, just bring it in here. Why you gotta do it now, why can't you just do it before you pick them up?" I asked.

"'Cause I'm not picking them up."

"Why?"

"'Cause." He said and walked out the room.

I reached over to the nightstand for my phone, but its not there. Does that nigga have my phone?

"Jasonn!"

No answer. How long does it take to bring a 50 inch tv up a flight of stairs?

FINALLY! He came in the room...but he didn't have a shirt on.