Chapter 10: Day Of Fun ?

A/N: So tell me why ALL my bitch ass teachers gave me homework. So yes that's like 6 subjects! But I love you guys soooooo...Enjoy

Sommer POV

So you know how I said I was gonna let it go? Yeah, turns out it's alot harder than I thought. I don't know what to think.

"V, you aight?" Manny asked me. He was sitting next to me on the floor.

"No." I admitted, he just stared at me. I thought about it, and realized that Immanuel is my brother, and I used to tell him everything, and I still can. "Come with me." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the other room. Riyah and Jason were in the kitchen doing something, they looked at me pulling him into my room....Imma get them hip later.

"So tell me what's wrong." He said, getting comfortable on my bed.

"Simone!"

"What you mean?"

"Let me ask you this; why is she so pressed over you guys?"

He shook his head. "I don't know mane. Why you ask?"

"Cause the bitch is obsessed! She called me a hoe, she yelled at and put her hands on my brother,  and talked about my father and Rayne! And to make it worse for her, she's fuckin calling my boyfriend and texting him six times! DOES THIS BITCH NOT KNOW I WILL SLIT HER FUCKING THROAT?!?" He grabbed me because I was pacing back and forth and made me sit next to him.

"Calm down Somi. Damn, I see you ain't been diagnosed yet huh?"

"Why you say that?"

"Cause mom used to always say she thought you was bipolar." He said laughing. I hit him. "So Ques finally wifed you huh?" He said smiling at me.

"I guess. But seriously I don't want her talking to him, its obvious she a hoe."

"You can't tell?" I bust out laughing, he's so stupid. We walked back in the room, I'm hungry.

*NEXT MORTING*

Rayne POV

Sommer went in the other room to get her stuff for her morning routine, I did too. "Yo." I said to her, she turned around, looking really mad. "What's wrong?"

"Simone stupid ass texting my boyfriend and calling him over and over. Like didn't I just beat her ass? And where the fuck is my soap!" She just started throwing shit out of her suitcase.

"Hey, calm down. But did you say 'boyfriend'?"

"Oh yeahh, did I forget to tell you that?"

"Awwh, I'm happy for you, but you still a bitch for not telling me." I hugged her.

"Girl bye." And she went to take a shower.

*blah blah blah. 30 minutes later*

FINALLY we were all ready. Those niggas wake up early as hell cause they was all wide awake, dressed and shit wayyy before us girls. We looked good though! (A:N/ Girls outfits in the external link under the title thingy)

"Yo! Guess what?" Sommer said to me.

"What?"

"I invited Dani to the mall with us."

"Am I supposed to know who that is?"

"That's my bitch." Rima said.

"No, thats Immanuel's bitch." Deandre's stupid ass said.