Chapter 34: Hi, I'm Jalisa - Pt. I

This one's dedicated to my La Lucha Kristin @sparklytriangles I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING & LOVE YOU !!! SEE YOU IN LIKE .. A FEW DAYS ♥

Rico POV

"Rico stooppp, we have to get to school!" Dri told me as I tried to pull her towel off.

Her parents are gone for the week so I spent the night over her house last night for fear that Jalisa might sneak in my room and try to rape me. I woke up before Dri and I'm already showered, dressed and ready to go. Then here she comes out the bathroom with a towel on and expect me not to try anything, she knows me better than that.

"Why you trying to run from me. Come here." I said trying to kiss her, but then I noticed something. "What happened to your hair?"

"What do you mean what happened to it? I let Rayne flat iron it yesterday so it's straight and now all I have to do is comb it." She told me as she started to get dressed. "You don't like me anymore, now that it's straight?" She joked.

I just watched her get dressed for a few minutes when I decided I had to tell her.

"Can I tell you something?" She nodded. "Remember how I told you my cousin Tiara was staying over my house?" She nodded. "Yesterday her friend Jalisa tried to get with me, and uhhh I probably would've let her if you hadn't texted me that time. I'm sorry."

By this time, she was already dressed and ready to go. She sighed and grabbed her purse and my keys off the dresser and walked out the room. I followed her down the steps and out the door to my car. I guess she's driving.

We didn't talk the whole ride to school. "You mad at me?"

"Nope." She replied as she pulled into the school parking lot.

"Then why aren't you saying anything?"

"Honestly, I'm shocked that you actually told me. I'm not mad at you, I would like to get out the car though." She said. I smiled, grabbed my books and got out and opened her door for her. She held my hand as we walked in the school.

We went to mingle with our people over there by the lockers. School doesn't really start for like another 20 minutes.

"Rico, look." Dani told me. I looked at the door and saw Tiara and Jalisa coming through the door.

Tiara looked pretty, hell she was beautiful. She's models some, but she's my cousin so I don't see her like that. But Jalisa..damn. I must have been looking at her the wrong way before, cause that girl IS thick.

Tiara saw me and walked over here looking mad as hell.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her.

"I don't want to be here. Hey Dani."

"Hi."

"Guys, this is my cousin Tiara, and her friend Jalisa." I told them. All my boys was just standing there staring, trying to hold back smiles.

"What grade are you in?" Rayne asked them.

"Tenth." Tiara told her.

"Well I'm Sommer, and it is very nice to meet you guys. I like you guys' outfits." Somi said, smiling.

"Thanks."

"So what you don't speak now Jalisa?" Dani said.

She rolled her eyes at her. "I didn't say anything to you Dani."

"So you must be Adrianna." Tiara said, breaking the awkward moment.

"Yeah."

"Well we have to get to class y'all so we'll see you guys later." I grabbed Dri and Somi's hands and pulled them with me to class.