Chapter 27: Partyyyyy

*Next Morning*

Nique is too pressed about us being 'punctual' to her party. She said she's mad at me because I never bought a dress. That was when I had lost my necklace and didn't feel like being bothered with dress shopping. Besides, I already know I'm gonna wear the Herve Leger dress that I have but never wore.

"Citaa!" Rayne yelled, coming into my room.

"Aren't you on punishment?"

"Kinda sorta...I have to talk to you about something." She said.

"Well what is it because Nique is on her way over here to pick us up." I told her.

Nique wanted us to come over there and help her pick out her outfit early and shit, then get dressed over there.

"It's about dad...I need your help."

"What? He's not cheating on mom is he?"

"No! It's just that..remember how when I first found out we were moving I thought there was more to the reason?"

"Yeah, and."

"I overheard him o-" I cut her off.

"Ahhh so you were eavesdropping?" I said smiling at her.

"No, I heard him say my title so I k-"

"Wait, what title? Since when does Rayne have a title?" I asked.

"I swear to God, if you cut me off again. He said 'shes my daughter, she'll know what to do.' What the hell else am I supposed to think?"

I read a text from Niq telling me she was outside. "I don't know Ray, get your stuff, Monnique's outside." I told her. She rolled her eyes and went and got her bag and we left.

~*

The party started like thirty minutes ago. Rayne hasn't talked to me since we left the house, and that was 6 hours ago.

The guys just got here and..woohh, they look just as sexy as we do, if not more.

"You look real good ma." Ques whispered in my ear as he grabbed my ass. I laughed and pulled my dress down.

I turned around. "Yeah? So do you."

"But I think we can both agree that-" I cut him off and wrapped my arms around his neck. These heels made me tall, not taller than him but tall enough.

"We both look much better naked." I said, he smiled.

"Hey, what's wrong with Ray?"

"Hell if I know." He just stared at me. "What?"

Deandre came over. "What's wrong with ol girl?" He asked me.

"I don't know!" I told them, and went over to her and Rima cause they were arguing.

"Yo!" I yelled loud enough for them to hear only. "Will you two shutup! What the hell is wrong with yall? If we ruin this for Nique we will never hear the end of it, now the whole point of this was to make all the drama subside but yall two are over here arguing. Shut the fuck up and go dance with your boyfriends before some other hoe does." I told them but they just stared at me. "Oh and Rima, I heard Alex talking about a weed stash somewhere." I lied. I knew it would get her to walk away, and it did.

"Why did you come over here?" Rayne asked me.

"Why are you in your feelings over a conversation you had no business listening in on?" I said. She rolled her eyes and bumped into me as she walked away. I turned around and looked at her as she walked away.