Chapter 4: The Aftermath

(A/N: Ok honestly, I'm sorry I haven't updated. My weekend was horrible in more ways than one. But I survived so yeah. Sorry if there are errors. OK NOW YOU CAN READ)

Sommer POV

I know I heard something crack while I was punching that bitch. I should probably feel bad, but I don't. I gave her three chances, actually I gave her four! Not my fault she didn't take heed. I wish this stupid elevator would hurry up and get here, and I would stop crying! Geez.

"Hey." I turned around and saw Marques standing there with a worried look on his face. "You good?" He asked me. I just burst into tears again and slid down to the floor. He caught me by my waist and pulled me onto his lap so I was facing him, trying to pull my hands away from my face. "Stop crying ma. Everything's gonna be okay, alright?" I just nodded and laid my head on his chest. I feel so safe and comfortable with him, which is weird cause I just met him today.

"I fucked her up didn't I?" I asked him. He laughed.

"Yeah, you really did."

"...I know you know what happened." I said, looking up at him.

He just stared at me. I looked down. "I don't really care, it's whatever, I know who I can trust and who I can't because it's been proven to me countless times. I can't believe I just blurted that out in front of-" I got cut off when he kissed me. I ain't gonn lie, the shit felt gooood! He probably only did it to get me to shutup though.

"You done babbling?" He asked me after he finally pulled back. "I'm sor-"

"Don't say it. I don't feel like hearing those meaningless apologies that people always give me knowing that it doesn't change a goddamn thing. 'I'm sorry about what happened to you.' I'm seriously tired of that and I know you just trying to be nice, but I've heard it too many times before and it got old to me. Plus you already made me feel better." I told him quickly. He smiled.

"Well tonight turned out different than I expected. But come on, we gotta get back in there, Rayne's bout to piss her pants worried about you." He said, I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you crazy. I'm not going back in there." I said.

"Sommer, you won. Why you scared?"

"I am not scared."

"Good, then let's go." He said, pulling my arm gently.

"Wait, how bad does she look?" I asked, trying to hold back a smile.

"Horrible. You really fucked her up Somi." I laughed as we got to the room. "You're mean."

"She shouldn't have fucked with me." I said as we stepped in the door. Everyone looked at me.

"Citaa, thank God!" Rayne yelled, hugging me tight as hell.

"Bitch I can't breathe! Let go!" She did, as I gasped for breath.

Simone stupid ass was on the floor, I stepped over her and went and sat on my bed. They was snickering and shit when I did that.

Charisma POV

Sommer funny as hell man I swear. She just stepped over Simone like it was nothing. Hahaa, that's what she get though.

"You cool now?" Deandre asked Somi. He was such a good guy, and hated when girls got disrespected, he's like the straight gay bestfriend every girl wants. I'm happy we blood though.

"Yeah. Thanks." She said.

"Good. Now tell us what is all Immanuel's fault." Nique said, Sommer looked up at her.