Chapter 2: PB&J !

Sommer POV

When we finally landed in Miami, after what seemed like forever, it was like 10:00 the next morning. I wasn't really tired, considering I was knocked out as soon as the plane took off. We was at the little baggage claim thingy thing.

"Hey when we get to the hotel, yall two need to change and be ready cause I'm going up to your school to finish your registration." Momma told us.

"Kk." Rayne and I said at the same time. We're so in sync!

Rayne POV

I am so tired I just don't know what to do. Citaa went to sleep as soon as her ass hit the seat, but I just put my headphones in and dozed off for like twenty minutes. Ughh, why do we gotta go up there with her though, her legs don't work?

I'm gonna keep that comment to myself, I'm not trying to get popped.

"Dudeee!" Citaa yelled.

"What bitch?!" I screamed her..

"Little girl, watch yo mouth." My mom told me. I didn't realize what I had said, just like I didn't realize that we were at the hotel.

Wow, this was a nice hotel. When we got up to the room, my mouth dropped. Citaa and I were sharing a room with two big ass beds. It also had two bathrooms with jacuzzi bathtubs, now this is what you call luxury! The living room was big and of course had a nice ass kitchen too, but my mom said she ain't cooking until we move into a real house, so I guess we gonna be living off room service for a while.

"Ma!" I called.

"What child?" She answered.

"Can't we take a nap first? I'm tired." I asked her.

"No." Citaa said. Where did she some from?

"No we can't, because tomorrow we're going shopping, and then the day after that you start school. Don't think you gettin away with anything." Mom said.

"Ughh, Daddy!"

"Listen to your mother." He said without even hearing my question. Whatever.

I just went and got dressed. Citaa happy ass was already ready to go. Pressed much? I on the other hand, didn't really care so I just threw on some skinnys and a tank top.

I took a nap the ride up to the school, but I'm still tired. We finally got out the car. I can't fade it, this was a pretty school. My mom talked to the principal for a couple minutes while the secretary gave us a tour. We met some of the teachers, the rest were busy or whatever I guess. Citaa was cheesin the whole time, she was so excited.

The school was big, so it took a minute for us to see the whole thing. The lady, I think her name is Ms. Jefferson, told us we were almost done, she just needed to show us the media center and library. When we got in there all the kids was working on projects or something on the computer, so she introduced us to the teacher. Some of the kids turned around looked at us, we left out the room after saying bye and met up with our mom.

"So how yall like the school?" She asked us.

"It's pretty momma, I'd still rather be sleep though" I told her.

"Yeah yeah. What about you boo? I know you like it." Mom said to Citaa.

"It's nice." Citaa said.

"So much enthusiasm!" I joked. But she didn't say anything, she just half smiled. "You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm good boo." She told me. But the bitch ain't fooling me. I don't need eight hours of sleep to be able to tell that it's something wrong with my bestfriend. I could see it in her face, I just don't know what it was.