Chapter 16: Forgive & Forget Right ?.....

Dani POV

Immanuel pulled me into the laundry room and closed the door.

"Could you let go? You're not exactly gentle, geez." I said, rubbing my arm.

"I need to tell you something."

"Alright.."

"Have you talked to Simone lately?"

I looked at him confused. "Uhh yeah. I talked to her today in the bathroom, it was kinda weird act-"

"What did she say?"

"I was getting to that! She was talking about how she didn't care if we fell off or the fact that I hate her now because in her mind we're still bestfriends."

"You believed her?" He asked, smiling at me. I love his smile.

"Me being me, I kinda believed her. But I still have my reasons to still be mad at her."

"And what's that?"

I looked at him. "She toyed with my emotions."

He sighed. "I didn't...mean to hurt you Dani. I mean I kinda knew what I was doing, but I didn't d- the main- oh my god. When I ignored you like that, I wasn't trying to intentionally hurt you. That was just the outcome..I guess."

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Are you crazy? Is that supposed to be an apology?" I said, about to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Wait, can you just listen to me for a second?"

"I'm trying to Immanuel, but you're not making any sense!"

"How am I not making sense Daniella? I told you what I was trying to say, what part of it don't you get?!" He kinda yelled.

My eyes started tearing up. "Don't yell at me, don't get mad at me. I'm the one that's supposed to be mad, not you. I'm the one that had their heart broken by someone she th-" I got cut off when he smashed his lips onto mine.

He's never kissed me like this before, its power in it right now and I'm getting confused. He grabbed my hips and lifted me up, sitting me on the dryer, not breaking the kiss once. When he pulled back I just looked at him weirdly, then I hit him.

"Ow!"

"Why did you do that?" I asked him.

"I had to get you to shutup somehow, I need to finish what I was saying." I nodded for him to finish. "I really, really like you Dani." He said, pushing a piece of hair behind my ear, I looked at him.

"You do?" I had this big smile on my face.

"Yeah, why you think I waited so long to have sex with you. I actually cared enough to respect you. But Simone...she knows...things that people don't need to know and I couldn't let her big mouth ass tell anybody. So I just upped our PDA a lil bit to make her happy so she wouldn't say anything. She knew what she was doing when she came to me that day after Niq's party. She knew it would do to you Dani, but she didn't care."

I would have turned red as fuck with anger, but I don't want Manny to be watching me in the hallways in case I do something to Simone, which I probably will, but I don't want him to anticipate it cause then it won't happen. I'll get my revenge slowly but surely, like I always do.

"Good to know, thanks for telling me. It's not like I'm surprised, but thank you for being honest with me for the first time in six months. Gold star for Immanuel!" I said clapping, he just smirked at me. "...So...where does that leave us..." I asked, I was kinda scared for his answer.

He turned on the dryer, probably so nobody could hear us outside, and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Where do you want us to be?"

'In my bed.' I thought to myself. But I really said, "I don't know...I just don't want to get hurt again." I put my head down and started playing with my hands.

"Do you like me?" He asked, grabbing my hands. I nodded. "Then what happens when two people like each other very much? Other than sex."

I giggled, cause I knew what he meant but I don't know if I really wanna be with him just yet. I need time to think.

"They become a couple. But what if one person doesn't know if they're ready to be with the other person just yet?" I asked him.

"Then that person has to take some time to think about their decision. As much time as they need." He said, looking me dead in my eyes. Why does he have to be so sweet?!

"Okay." I replied.

"I'm serious." He said.

"I know, that's why I said okay. Thanks." He nodded and moved back so I could get down, which is a good thing cause the heat from the dryer was starting to make me horny. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down to my level to kiss me, I needed some type of reference for my decision! The kiss kinda got out of hand and he ended up lifting me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and we started making out...damn.

Before it went anywhere else, I pulled back. "Alright, that's enough of that.." I said, smiling and trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah...I think I'm gonna go home now.." He said, fixing his clothes and stuff.

"Yeah, can you give me a ride?"

"Mhmm. Come on." We walked out the room and said bye to everybody then we left and he took me home.

All night I kept thinking about what he said and how badly I wanted to choke Simone.

~*

"Daniella! Wake yo ass up! You know you wanna go see your boo so get up!" My mom yelled, yanking the covers off me. Damn, why is it so cold?

"Mom could you stop acting like you're hip to everything that's going on in my life?" I told her as I went into my bathroom and did my morning routine.

When I came out I made sure I was looking good and mom gave me the keys cause she don't feel like taking me to school. I gave her a hug and left and was on my way to school when my phone rang. I hooked it up to the speakers in the car so i didn't have to hold it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"BOO!" Her voice echoed throughout the car.

"Yes Somi?" I said smiling.

"Sooo, tell me what happened after I left."

"What are you talking about? Nothing happened." I told her, smiling at the thought of what actually happened

"Lying fuck."

"Whatever, are you at school?"

"Mhmm, Ques came and picked me up."

"Where's Rayne?"

"She's late, she not coming today probably."

"Tr-" Then it hit me, what Simone was talking about in the bathroom yesterday! It all makes sense now. Oooooo, Ques in troubleee!

"You there?" Sommer asked.

"Uhh yeah, I'm pulling up now so I'll see you inside." I told her as I pulled into a spot and turned off the engine.

Things I have to do today:

1. Make my decision about Immanuel/Talk to Sommer

2. Talk to Ques

3. Try not to murder Simone :)

God Bless Me Today.

_____________________________________________________________________

Comment/Vote/Fan ^.^